If you’re looking for an intense and pleasurable prostate stimulation experience, the Aneros Progasm, is still the go-to large size prostate toy at 4.5 inches long and 1.25 inch in width.
This prostate stimulator, which was first introduced in 2007, will rock your world. This bad boy will allow you to achieve higher levels of sexual pleasure, whether by yourself or with a partner.
The hands-free design of this prostate stimulator allows for easy insertion. This will help to achieve that unique sexual pleasure only Aneros can offer. The Aneros Progasm combines feelings of fullness with focused prostate stimulation so you can achieve a highly pleasurable prostate orgasm.
While the Progasm is massaging your prostate, the kundalini “K-tabs” simultaneously provides stimulating sensations to your perineum. This is the highly sensitive smooth area between your scrotum and rectum.
The K-tabs add complementary sensations to enhance your prostate massage experience.
Table of Contents
- Aneros Progasm Prostate Stimulator Facts
- Designed for Comfort
- Benefits of the Kundalini (K-Tab) for Prostate Massage
- How Does the Aneros Progasm Prostate Stimulator Work?
- Check out this video om How the Aneros Progasm Works.
- Not a Prostate Stimulator For Beginners
- What is the Best Prostate Massager for Beginners?
- Aneros Prostate Stimulator Comparison Chart
- What’s Your Favorite Color:
- Aneros Progasm Jr.
- Checkout the Aneros Progasm Jr. Here
- Don’t Forget the Lube
- Testimonials from Happy Users
- Where can you buy the Aneros Progasm?
- You can learn more about the full line of prostate massagers at the Aneros website here.
- Just click a link below to learn more.
- Prostate Massagers for Intermediate/Advanced Users
- Prostate Massage For Beginners
- Books on Prostate Massage
Aneros Progasm Prostate Stimulator Facts
- The Aneros Progasm prostate stimulator is made in the US with FDA approved medical grade materials.
- Is the largest prostate stimulator to date from Aneros.
- Four and a half (4-1/2) inches long and one and a quarter (1-1/4) inches wide at the head. Yet for its large size is still incredibly agile.
- This prostate stimulator features a newly designed round perineum tab to simultaneously massage the prostate and stimulate the perineum.
- Boasts a Kundalini “K-Tab, which adds sensations up and down your back. Kundalini is the Indian yoga term for your life energy that travels up your spine.
- Despite its large size, the Aneros Progasm moves inside the man’s body easily to provide a robust prostate massage for incredible pleasure.
- Men who use the Progasm report producing loads of semen.
- This prostate stimulator will help you achieve a highly pleasurable prostate orgasm.
Designed for Comfort
- The Aneros
Progasm is the largest prostate stimulator to date from Aneros, at 4.5″ long and a large 1-1/4″ wide head.
- This prostate stimulator has a wider body and head to give you sensations of fullness, combined with focused prostate stimulation..
- The shape helps it insert smoothly. Your muscles guide it directly to your prostate gland with ease.
- As your muscles contract and relax, you get a robust and pleasurable prostate stimulation.
- Most men who use the Aneros Progasm report achieving the best prostate massage they have ever received.
- Men release more semen and prostatic fluid than with any other massager.
- If you want a hot time to last longer in bed, try the Progasm Ice, which looks like it is sculpted from a block of ice.
- Many men who are experienced with prostate milking rave about the larger size of this Aneros prostate stimulator, and the amazing prostate orgasms they get.
The Kundalini “K-Tab” is a new addition to the patented design of the Aneros prostate stimulators.
For those unfamiliar with Indian meditation, kundalini is your spiritual awareness and life force.
The “K-Tab” stimulates the spot just under the tailbone, called the root chakra.
Chakras are your body’s seven energy centers that follow along the spine from the tailbone to the top of your head.
Stimulating the kundalini is a method to awaken sexual stimulation and excitement within the reproductive organs of the male body.
Aneros understands this relationship when they incorporated the “K-Tab” into the Progasm.
How Does the Aneros Progasm Prostate Stimulator Work?
Check out this video om How the Aneros Progasm Works.
Not a Prostate Stimulator For Beginners
The only drawback of this adult sex toy from Aneros is that it is reserved for experienced users of prostate stimulation.
Also, this male sex toy should not be used by men with an enlarged prostate or by men with acute prostatitis, as the deep penetration of the Aneros Progasm may cause irritation of the prostatic tissue, or release toxic bacteria into the body.
Prostate stimulation should not be performed on men with prostate cancer, due to the risk of releasing cancerous prostate cells into the body, except under direction of a medical professional.
What is the Best Prostate Massager for Beginners?
The smaller and slimmer design of these entry level prostate massagers is perfect for new users of prostate stimulation.
These prostate massagers for beginners are shaped like a finger. This allows for easy insertion. The thinner design allows your body and muscles to accept it easily without pain or discomfort.
With time and practice, your muscles will learn how to maneuver the prostate massager to your P-spot. This will help you become experienced with prostate massage.
With time and experience, you will eventually be able to work up to the larger Aneros Progasm, without any pain or discomfort. You’ll wonder why you waited so longer to enjoy the pleasure and sensations of prostate massage.
Aneros Prostate Stimulator Comparison Chart
What’s Your Favorite Color:
Aneros Progasm Jr.
Do you like the features of the full size Aneros Progasm, but feel the large size is a bit too intimating.You’ll love the Aneros Progasm Jr.
The Aneros Progasm Jr. massager measures 3.6 inches long, about 1 inch shorter than the full size prostate massager.
The width is still the same, to give a robust prostate massage.
This is measured from the tip to just above the kundalini tip, which is perfect for average size men 5’5″ to 5’9″ tall.
This slightly smaller prostate massager, which is about 30% smaller, offers the same features, function and benefits of the original Aneros Progasm. This includes full-size head, same width and Kundalini K-tab, just in a smaller package.
Testimonials from Happy Users
- This thing is a gift from the gods if you learn how to use it properly. My advice to you is to take your time and go slow.
- This is a great sexual aid that has increased my sexual pleasure to entire new level. Not only are my orgasms more intense (which now cause huge convulsions when using my Aneros Progasm.
- I am new to prostate massage and this was the right size. Not to big or too small.
Where can you buy the Aneros Progasm?
Prostate Massagers for Intermediate/Advanced Users
Prostate Massage For Beginners
Books on Prostate Massage
These are excellent resources for men and women who are new to prostate massage, to learn what prostate massage is, what is doe, how to do it, and how you can incorporate prostate massage into the bedroom.