Updated July 2021
Prostate massage is a popular tool for male sexual pleasure and to help eliminate the pain and discomfort associated with an enlarged prostate.
The Aneros Prostate Massager is the leader in the area of prostate massage for men’s health and for sex play, since 1997. These prostate stimulaters provides men, woman and couples with creative adult sex toys, and therapeutic prostate massage to alleviate the symptoms of enlarged prostate.
Additionally, these are not cheap plastic sex toys made in China, rather they are made in the US from medical grade materials. This will help you and your partner to achieve incredible levels of sexual pleasure, and improved prostate function.
Through the patented, anatomical design of the Aneros prostate massagers, they offer intense and pleasurable prostate massage for beginner to advanced users. In addition, it can be difficult to determine which prostate simulator is best for your level of experience and needs. That’s where this article may help you determine the best prostate massager for your needs.
Finally, this Aneros prostate massager comparison report will help you make the best choice.
How Does the Aneros Prostate Massager Work
With manual prostate massage, you insert a finger to reach a massage your prostate gland.
With a prostate massager, the prostate stimulator is lubricated and inserted into the rectum. The sphincter muscle pulls the prostate massager towards your prostate gland. As it contracts and relaxes, this rubs against your prostate gland to give it a stimulating and therapeutic prostate massage.
Aneros Comparison Chart
This chart gives you a side-by-side comparison of the full line of Aneros prostate massagers to choose the best Aneros prostate massager for beginners your needs.
Note: MGX and Classic prostate massagers are now the MGX Trident prostate massager. The MGX Trident offers the same smaller head for easier insertion for men new to prostate massage. The SGX was discontinued.
For you reference, the black MGX Syn Trident Prostate Massager is the silicone version of MGX Trident with a soft smooth silicone cover.
The Best Aneros Prostate Massager for Beginners are the following:
What are you looking to achieve with this male prostate toy?
- Are you looking for a prostate massager for prostate heath?
- Do you want a prostate sex toy for yourself?
- How about a couples sex toy to heighten sexual intercourse?
If you haven’t already discovered, Aneros prostate massagers, is owned by High Island Health. They are one of the leading manufacturers of the prostate massager and male sex toys, that target the male P-spot.
In addition, this amazing male sex toy is recommend by doctors. The Aneros MGX, which is their slimmer prostate massager, may help men alleviate the pain and discomfort of BPH.
“Our most popular device, the Aneros MGX, is anatomically correct to engage the prostate (Male G-spot), as well as, the perineum at the same time.”
Do You Have Experience with Prostate Massage?
If you have experience with prostate stimulators, you will like the following advanced Aneros Prostate Stimulators:
Most men who are new to prostate massage start with the MGX. For example, you can read here why this is the best prostate massager for beginners. For advanced users, then step up to the Maximus Trident, Euphro and Progasm. These larger prostate massagers takes the pleasure of prostate massage to a new level. You are sure to get to a more robust prostate massage experience.
Finally, beginners should not use the Maximus Trident, Euphro or Progasm, to prevent injury to your rectum.
This is a popular prostate massager for men who have some experience with prostate stimulation.
- Provides greater size for a fuller experience.
- Similar in shape to MGX,with a larger head.
- Gives more intense anal and prostate stimulation
- User should have improved muscle control for the best experience.
- This new Trident series model features Multi-Axial Motion Architecture, which provides greater freedom of movement of the head, creating a larger variety of sensations.
- New Kundalini tab and P Tab produce simultaneous stimulation with increased stability.
Prostate massage was the most recommended natural drug-free BPH treatment from the 1800’s until the early 1960’s, with the introduction of prostate medication.
Prostate massage regained it’s throne as the most recommended natural enlarged prostate treatment, due to the ineffectiveness of drug treatments and unpleasant side effects.
Around the same time, prostate stimulation started gaining popularity as a male sex toy. This is due to prostate massage can give men a highly pleasurable sensation, called a prostate orgasm.
Let’s Take a Closer Look at the Aneros Prostate Massager for Beginners.
A). Aneros MGX Trident and MGX Syn Trident
The Aneros MGX Trident and MGX Syn Trident in black, are the entry level prostate massagers from Aneros. These prostate stimulators are for men who new to prostate stimulation.
The MGX Trident and Syn Trident feature the Aneros Multi-Axial Movement Architecture for greater freedom of movement and control. The MGX is perfect for men seeking prostate massage as a natural BPH treatment. Prostate massage can eliminate the pain and discomfort of an enlarged prostate without using pills.
The MGX Syn Trident is the silicone version of the MGX! The MGX design has long been the standard for perfectly balanced prostate play, and has a ribbed stem for additional sensations.
As with the MGX Trident, the MGX Syn Trident feature a Multi-Axial Movement Architecture for greater freedom of movement. It comes wrapped in beautiful velvet touch silicone, to create a smooth massage experience.
Key Points of the Aneros MGX Trident or MGX Syn Trident include:
- Medically researched and designed for use a medical device or male sex toy.
- Made from FDA approved medical grade materials.
- The Aneros MGX Trident or MGX Syn Trident Angled head massages the prostate and is the recommended for men new to prostate massage.
- New Trident arms for better movement and muscle control.
- Contoured MAMA body for lateral and rotational movement
- Ideal for men dealing with the annoying and painful symptoms of enlarged prostate.
- The curved and thin shape of the head allows for a hands-free massage of your prostate gland.
- Once inserted, your sphincter muscle guides it to just the right spot, to give you a therapeutic massage.
- Prostate massage increases blood flow and flush away the build up of prostatic fluid and toxins.
- Perineum (P tab) for external prostate stimulation and Kundalini (K tab) for pleasurable sensations of the perineum and up the back.
- Great male sex toy for couples to heighten sexual intercourse.
For your pleasure, the curved handle of the Aneros MGX simultaneously give men a pleasurable perineum stimulation during prostate massage. The Perineum is this is the soft, smooth and highly sensitive area between the scrotum and rectum.
Where You Can Buy the Aneros MGX Prostate Massager?
B. Aneros Helix Prostate Stimulator
The Aneros Helix and Helix Syn is the perfect companion for men who have some experience with prostate massage, but are not quite ready to move up to the advanced Aneros prostate massagers, such as the Maximus, Euphro and Progasm.
The Anerod Helix Syn prostate massager is a improvement on the Classic Helix design, by adding a Velvet Touch Silicone layer for Extreme Comfort and pleasure.
If you’re really adventurous, try the Special Edition Helix Black!
C. Key Points of the Aneros Helix Prostate Massager are:
- The Aneros Helix Classic has a slightly larger head than the MGX at 1 -1/16″ as compared to the 3/4″ wide head for the MGX.
- It has a slighly narrower mid width of 15/16″ inch vs one inch width for the MGX. The larger bulbous shaped head of the Helix gives men a more thorough and robust prostate massage experience.
- The round perineum tip (P-Tip) provides a tingling sensation to the perineum, which is the soft and highly sensitive area between your scrotum and rectum.
- Massaging this area often helps men achieve a stiffer erection and intensifies your orgasm.
- The Aneros Helix should only be used by men with enlarged prostate, prostate infection or prostate cancer who have experience with prostate massage, as this may cause pain or injury to the area.
- Consult your doctor before using a prostate massager larger than the MGX, if you have enlarged prostate, prostate infection or prostate cancer.
“The Helix provides immediate pressure and tension on the prostate and surrounding area. Designed for men with some prostate massage experience, requires less patience and practice to realize benefits.”
Where You Can Buy the Aneros Helix
Why Trust Aneros?
- Aneros is the leader in prostate massagers since 1996.
- Made from 100% FDA approved materials
- Ideal for both sexual pleasure and medical health needs.
- Provides hands-free prostate massage. The shape allows the sphincter muscle to gently glide the masager right to the prostate gland. The muscle contractions will rock your booty with pleasurable and therapeutic prostate milking.
- All Aneros Prostate massagers are made in the US with FDA approved medical grade materials.
- All Aneros massagers, including the Syn models are 100% Phthalate-free for your safety and satisfaction
Ken Weiss is a health blogger who is passionate about natural and holistic cures for men’s health issues. He is the founder of menshealthcures.com