- How Find a Treatment for PTSD and Drug Abuse In Your Area
- Owning a Pet Can Make You Stronger, Healthier, and Happier
- 5 Testosterone Boosters All Men Should Take
- Private Gym Kegel and Pelvic Exercise System For Men Review
- What is the Benefit of Self Sabotaging Behavior?
- Effective Perineum Massage Techniques
- What is the Law of Attraction and How Can it Work for You
Natural Pain Relief
Do you suffer from aching muscles or joints, especially lower back pain , sore shoulders, wrist pain, twisted knee or ankle pain as the result of an injury, muscle pull, broken bone, arthritis or just chronic pain? Muscle pain, painful joints or pain in any other part of your body is a natural response to disease in the body, and can also be a symptom of cancer.
If the pain in your body persists for more than two weeks or is not responsive to over the counter medications, such as aspirin or ibuprofen, see your doctor immediately for a physical to make sure the pain is not related to a serious condition, such a bone fracture, illness or disease.
While prescription medications are the most common treatment option doctors recommend, there are several natural pain relief products available that treat the source of the pain, or eliminate the pain without the side effects or risk of addiction to pain medications.
TENS Therapy (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) has become a popular natural pain management tool, once available only in a doctors office, is now FDA approved for home use. With TENS, electrical impulses radiate deep into the muscle tissue to stop the pain, and naturally improved blood flow to the affected area to allow the body to heal the damaged area. Generally within a few weeks most people report a significant reduction if not complete elimination of pain and inflammation.
You can learn about the Aurawave TENS Therapy Machine here.
These statements have not been evaluated
by the FDA. These products are not intended
to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Latest posts by Ken Weiss (see all)
- Why Seeing a Chiropractor is Good for Your Health - 04/17/2018
- Treadmill Exercises to Lose Weight You Need to Try - 04/16/2018
- 6 Ways Yoga Can Help Reduce Stress - 04/16/2018
- Posted April 13, 2018
- Posted April 6, 2018