One of the most frustrating problems men with Type 2 Diabetes face is erectile dysfunction. An erectile dysfunction pump like LA Pump, is a popular remedy.
Erectile Dysfunction is common in men with Type 2 Diabetes, due to nerve damage called diabetic neuropathy. This condition is caused by excess blood sugar, and they are not able to get or maintain an erection, or enjoy sex. ED pills are not always a reliable option for diabetics.
For men in this situation, an erectile dysfunction pump becomes a good option. Urologists state ED pills are only 75% effective, while an erectile dysfunction pump are found to be 80% to 90% effective. In addition, an erectile dysfunction pump allows men to enjoy sex for up to 30 minutes without the side effects and cost of ED pills.
This natural male enhancement device is made of quality metal construction, along with a vacuum gauge for accuracy in (PSI) to ensure safety and satisfaction. The vacuum pressure gauge is designed to prevent injury to your erect penis.
The manufacturer promises your LA Pump is 100% guaranteed to work.
How Does LA Pump Work?
The LA Pump is a simple to use, yet highly effective, penis enlargement pump that helps men overcome the symptoms of erectile dysfunction. With an erectile dysfunction pump men can achieve a rock hard erection without using pills like Viagra or Cialis, and their unpleasant or even dangerous side effects.
You may be asking how does a penis pump work. Simply attach the penis pump to the cylinder, and listen to hear the tube click into the cylinder. Put a little water-based lubricant on your penis, then insert it into the cylinder, and slowly begin to pump.
Vacuum pressure builds up inside the cylinder as you pump. You will begin to feel vacuum pressure build up inside the tube, as your penis begins to get hard. Your penis becomes engorged with blood. Make sure you have penis ring, commonly called a cock ring, at the base of your penis snugging against your skin.
This ring will keep blood trapped inside your penis for up to 30 minutes to keep it hard. You will be able to enjoy sexual intercourse again like you used to.
It is recommended to keep pressure between 4 and 6, which helps prevent damage to your penis from creating too much vacuum pressure.
Watch the pressure gauge, so you know when the perfect amount of vacuum pressure has been reached. Your penis will become hard and stiff, and you can enjoy sex for up to 30 minutes.
Be careful not to use too much pressure, to prevent injury or damage to your penis.
When you feel the pressure building up, or it becomes uncomfortable, there are two easy ways to relieve the pressure.
- Turn the valve at the top of the cylinder counter clockwise to the left until you either feel the vacuum pressure escape, or you hear the hissing sound of pressure releasing.
- Press the metal coupler on the top the cylinder, where the male portion of pump tube connects to the female valve. This will release the pump from the cylinder completely, and vacuum pressure will be released.
- When you are ready to resume pumping, turn the valve clockwise to the right. This will re-seal the pump to the cylinder or re-connect male portion of the pump tube to the female connector on top of the cylinder.
Table of Contents
- LA Pump Penis Enlargement Pump Features
- Which LA Pump is Best for Your Needs?
- Who Should Use It
- How Does LA Pump Compare to the Competition
- What Erectile Dysfunction Pumps are Available?
- Pumping is a Gym Workout for Your Penis
- A Ring is Not Required
- What size penis cylinder do I need to use?
- Are Parts Changeable?
- How to Clean your LA Pump?
- What is the Warranty and Return Policy?
- How to Buy an LA Pump Erectile Dysfunction Pump
LA Pump Penis Enlargement Pump Features
The LA Pump Deluxe Penis Pump is made of full metal construction with an attached pressure (PSI) gauge for accuracy and safety.
Depending on the model, you can get a penis pump with or without a plastic tube.
If the tube options that come in the kit are not a good fit, you’re best option is to choose the pump without a tube, and you can choose the best fitting tube for your needs.
Please do not be fooled by knock-offs that are not made to these quality standards.
- Solid brass barrel, all steel construction
- The BEST pump on the market
- Durable and designed for one hand use
- Extremely easy to use
- Vacuum pressure Level Gauge
- Vacuum Release Valve
- NOT suitable for wet use
I was contacted by the good folks at LA Pump to try the manual ED pump and provide an unbiased review of this male enhancement device. They sent me their poplar manual penis enlargement kit to review, which includes a brass pump and tube, and their most popular 3″ x 9″ cylinder.
This is my review of LA Pump Penis Enlargement Pump and the opinions are my own.
The LA Pump with a gauge includes a high quality metal pressure gauge. This helps you ensure you achieve maximum pressure without injury to your penis.
Which LA Pump is Best for Your Needs?
Manual LA Pump.
This pump is suitable for use in water. The manual LA Pump is sold without a tube. You can choose your tube here.
Deluxe LA Pump Kit
Includes an all metal hand pump with accurate pressure gauge. You can choose the size tube that fits best.
LA Pump with Electric Pump
LA Pump with Electric Pump. This fully electric penis pump makes pumping effortless. The easy to use one-handed control puts the power in your hand. Has an automatic safety release valve to ensure safety and satisfaction.
Who Should Use It
- Men who want to use a natural male enhancement to increase the length and width of their penis.
- Men with the symptoms of erectile dysfunction who want to get an erection.
- When with Diabetes and erectile dysfunction who need help achieving and maintaining an erection, so they can enjoy a healthy sex life.
How Does LA Pump Compare to the Competition
- Six Best Erectile Dysfunction Pumps for Men – Read it Here
What Erectile Dysfunction Pumps are Available?
The LA Pump erectile dysfunction pump offers three types of penis enlargement pumps that can be used with any of the cylinders, or for any of the male or female LA Pump products.
- Manual Wet or Dry Pump
- Manual Deluxe Penis Pump with Gauge (Dry Pump only)
- Electric penis pump
The manual pump is designed for wet pumping in the bath or shower, or dry pumping. The deluxe penis enlargement pump with gauge is only to be used for dry pumping. The gauge is not water proof, and water may damage it. The manual LA Pump model with gauge and the electric penis pump should only be used in an area away from water.
Pumping is a Gym Workout for Your Penis
Just as going to the gym and lifting weights helps build up your muscles, doing regular penis enlargement exercises with an LA Pump male enhancement system, helps you achieve natural permanent penis enlargement.
The act of forcing blood into the corpus cavernosum, stretches the tissues and ligaments.
These stretching exercises forces blood into the corpus cavernosum. This causes the tissue around the chambers, called the tunica albuginea to stretch and expand.
This expansion allows more blood to be stored in the chambers, which results in a longer, harder and thicker erection.
The penis can only hold as much blood as the expanded tissue will allow, and will not get any longer, harder or thicker unless you stretch the tissue to allow it to hold more blood. This is where the LA Pump comes in.
By pumping on a daily basis for just 15 minutes, within just a few weeks you will begin to notice your penis is little longer, harder and thicker, when erect.
You should not pump more than 15 minutes per session, up to 4 times per week, for best results and to prevent injury to your penis. If you begin to feel discomfort in less than 15 minutes, the manufacturers of the LA Pump recommend this is when you should stop.
Each individual is different, and thus each male will reach the daily maximum penis stretching limit at different points. Some men may reach the maximum at 10 minutes or less, but regardless you should not pump for more than 15 minutes a day.
A Ring is Not Required
With LA Pump, it is not required to use a penis ring, like you often use with other penis pumps, to keep blood in the corpus cavernosum, to maintain an erection.
Some men though report using a pens ring helps in the beginning stages of pumping. This can train the muscles in your penis to maintain blood pressure. This allows you to maintain an erection suitable for sexual intercourse.
With many penis pumps, you must first put a penis ring on the shaft of your penis. This ring helps maintain blood pressure for up to 30 minutes after you pump.
What size penis cylinder do I need to use?
The guide below will help you determine which size cylinder you should use.
LA Pump cylinders are available in 8 inch, 10 inch, or 12 inch length in length and comes with multiple diameter options.
LA Pump is available in the following size options:
- 1.5″ inches diameterThis penis pump cylinder is 10 inches in length and comes with multiple diameter options.Available in the following size options:
- 1.5″ inches diameter x 8″or 10″ inches length
- 1.75″ inches diameter x 8″, 10″ or 12″ inches length
- 2″ inches diameter x 8″, 10″ or 12″ inches length
- 2.25″ inches diameter x 8″, 10″ or 12″ inches length
- 2.5″ inches diameter x 8″, 10″ or 12″ inches length
- 2.75″ inches diameter x 8″, 10″ or 12″ inches length
- 3″ inches diameter x 8″, 10″ or 12″ inches length
- 3.25″ inches diameter x 8″, 10″ or 12″ inches length
- 3.5″ inches diameter x 8″, 10″ or 12″ inches length
- 3.75″ inches diameter x 8″, 10″ or 12″ inches length
- 4″ inches diameter x 8″, 10″ or 12″ inches length
Are Parts Changeable?
The beauty of the LA Pump is its simplicity in design and effective use. You can quickly and easily change or replace parts.
If you have a manual pump, but want to use the pump with a gauge, just simply press the metal coupler on top of the cylinder to release the pump. You can insert the male coupler of the pump with a gauge, and pump away!
The process is the same if you want to use a larger or smaller cylinder with your pump.
If the female coupler becomes damaged or breaks, simply unscrew the female coupler from the cylinder and screw in a new one.
How to Clean your LA Pump?
It is recommended that you hand clean the cylinder after each use. Just use a mild soap and a paper towel to clean the inside of the cylinder.
What is the Warranty and Return Policy?
If the package is unopened, returns for a full refund are accepted within 60 days after purchase date.
When the product package is opened, returns are only accepted if the product is found to be damaged or faulty. This is due to the intimate nature and use of the product.
If you are not happy with your LA Pump, or find that it does not work as promised or after regular use you don’t see any benefit, contact customer service for more help.
How to Buy an LA Pump Erectile Dysfunction Pump
The LA Pump Erectile Dysfunction Pump is available Here