Millions of men with ED and diabetes live with the misconception that the only way to enjoy sex is with ED pills like Viagra.
They are often uninformed that with an erectile dysfunction pump, men with with ED and diabetes can enjoy a rock hard erection for up to 30 minutes.
The Encore Medical Erectile Dysfunction Pump is a natural treatment for men with symptoms of erectile dysfunction and Diabetes. ED pills can take up to an hour to work. An erectile dysfunction pump works within 2 minutes, and is 90% effective.
Table of Contents
- A few benefits
- Are You a Good Candidate if you have ED and Diabetes?
- What Comes in the Kit?
- Cylinder Specifications
- How Does the Encore Vacuum Constriction Device help men with ED and Diabetes (VCD)?
- How Long Does the Encore Medical Erectile Dysfunction Pump Take to Work?
- Urologist Recommended Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
- Key Erectile Dysfunction Pump Benefits
- Who Should use an Erectile Dysfunction Pump?
- What is the Warranty?
- What are Men Saying about the Encore Erectile Dysfunction Pump?
- Where Can You Buy the Encore Erectile Dysfunction Pump?
A few benefits
This is huge benefit. Men with ED and diabetes oftentimes have a difficult time getting an erection. This is due to nerve damage the disease can cause. With nerve damage, signals from the brain are unable to reach the penis to cause an erection.
This can be frustrating and even humiliating. Even men with Diabetes have sexual desire, and wish to have a fulfilling sex life.
Even men with ED unrelated to Diabetes have also found the Vacuum Erection Device has helped them to regain a healthy sex life.
The Vacuum Erection Device from Encore Deluxe has emerged as the best natural drug-free erectile dysfunction treatment, with an impressive 80%-90% success rate in helping men with erectile dysfunction, due to Diabetes get and maintain an erection to again enjoy a healthy sex life.
This ED Pump doesn’t require a prescription for use, and has no side effects; Even better it only takes about one minute to work.
What is a Vacuum Erection Device for men with ED and Diabetes?
The Encore Medical Erectile Dysfunction Pump, also known as a Vacuum Erection Device, is recommended by the American Urological Association and the American Diabetes Association for men with ED and diabetes.
Vacuum Therapy uses a constriction ring, tube and a pump to create a vacuum seal around the penis. This forces blood into the three sponge-like chambers of the penis called the corpus cavernosum, to cause an erection that lasts up to 30 minutes.
The Penis Pump from Encore Medical, available here, is the safest, most reliable drug-free erectile dysfunction treatment available today. An ED pump has no known side effects and boasts a nearly 90% success rate. This helps men with diabetes finally be able achieve an erection and enjoy sex again.
This is an effective and safe Viagra alternative, which is effective only about 75% of the time, and avoids the unpleasant or dangerous side effects. ED drugs can decrease blood pressure for men who take blood pressure medication or nitrates for heart disease to dangerously low levels.
Are You a Good Candidate if you have ED and Diabetes?
- You want to avoid the unpleasant and potentially dangerous side effects of Viagra, Cialis or Levitra.
- Do you have erectile dysfunction due to effects of Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetes.
- Have you used blood pressure medications or nitrates for heart disease and can’t use Viagra.
- You are unable to achieve an erection suitable for sexual intercourse, due to permanent nerve damage, heart disease or high blood pressure?
- Have you been unable to get an erection after prostate surgery.
For men who fall into one of these categories, an erectile dysfunction pump is one of the best natural erectile dysfunction treatments available.
The ED pump has an 80% to 95% success rate to help men regain intimacy and a healthy sex life. The pump is recommended by the American Urological Association, and is available at Amazon.com for immediate delivery now.
What Comes in the Kit?
- Manual and battery penis pump and tube.
- Instructional DVD.
- 7 different size tension rings with ring loading applicator, for the perfect fit.
- Triad Lubricant, 4 ounces.
- Discrete carrying case with foam cut outs for placement of components.
- Instruction book.
- Cylinder Width: 1 7/8″
- Oversized ED Cylinder Width: 2 1/16″
- Cylinder Length: 8″ » Oversized Cylinder Length: 10″
- Encore Deluxe Vacuum Therapy Pump Warranty: Lifetime manufacturer’s warranty on pump and tube.
How Does the Encore Vacuum Constriction Device help men with ED and Diabetes (VCD)?
Encore Vacuum Therapy is operated by battery power or a manual pump.
The Penis Pump is a simple and easy to use natural erectile dysfunction treatment to help men who are unable to achieve an erection due to effects of diabetes, heart disease or prostate surgery, and do not want to use prescription medications.
- You simply place the constriction ring on the shaft of your flaccid penis, and make sure it is at the end of the shaft next to your skin.
- Next, connect the manual or battery operated pump to the tube and place your penis inside of the plastic vacuum tube. If you are using the erectile dysfunction pump in the manual vacuum therapy setting, push the pump until you achieves the desired stiffness of your erection.
- If you are using the erectile dysfunction pump in the battery power setting, follow the steps above for applying the constriction ring and inserting your penis into the tube. Next, it on until your penis achieves the desired stiffness of your erection, then turn it off and remove the tube.
- Once your penis is hard, remove the plastic tube, but keep the constriction ring in place, as this maintain your erection.
- Your erection will stay hard enough for sexual intercourse for up to 30 minutes.
This short video demonstrates how the Erectile Dysfunction Pump works.
How Long Does the Encore Medical Erectile Dysfunction Pump Take to Work?
The manufacturer of the Erectile Dysfunction Pump from Encore Medical available here states is takes on average just 30 seconds to 1 minute to achieve a full hard erection suitable for sexual intercourse. It has a 90% success rate.
ED pills are only 75% effective for men with erectile dysfunction and diabetes.
Urologist Recommended Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
The Erectile Dysfunction Pump from Encore Medical, which is available here from Amazon.com without a prescription, is recommended by the American Urology Association and the American Diabetes Association.
It is one of the best natural erectile dysfunction treatment with an 80% to 95% effectiveness to treat erectile dysfunction. It is also recommended for men with diabetes, coronary artery disease or who have had prostate surgery and are unable to achieve or maintain an erection naturally.
Key Erectile Dysfunction Pump Benefits
- Best ED treatment for men with Type 2 Diabetes
- Can Help you achieve an erection quickly
- Overwhelming 80% to 90% success rate
- Boosts self confidence
- No side effects
- Regain sexual function and allows you to enjoy sex again
- Improve lovemaking and intimacy, knowing you can perform
- Helps you achieve an erection when you need it
- Unlike medication, a penis pump produces immediate results
- Most cost effective ED treatment
- Helps men with ED, due to prostate surgery, enjoy sex again
- FDA approved
- Covered by Medicare or your Private Insurance
Who Should use an Erectile Dysfunction Pump?
- Men with Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetes who are unable to achieve an erection.
- Any man who use blood pressure medications or nitrates for heart disease and can’t use Viagra.
- A man who has had prostate surgery and have erectile dysfunction.
- Anyone seeking a natural erectile dysfunction treatment without the use of medications.
- A male with a prescription erectile dysfunction medication and had a negative side effect.
What is the Warranty?
The Encore Erectile Dysfunction Pump comes with a Lifetime warranty on pump and tube for your satisfaction.
What are Men Saying about the Encore Erectile Dysfunction Pump?
It works… A Great Device!!! There is so much I could say about this product. I have suffered from ED for five years, and had no success with erection medication. My Wife and I were OVERJOYED that I had an erection the very first time I tried the device.
Works very well. Just a few weeks after prostate surgery, I was able to have intercourse because of this pump.
Very good item. Included very accurate instructions that were easily read and understood. I am really pleased.
You’ll be amazed! This is a very well made device and comes in a nice carrying case so people will not know you are worried.
Where Can You Buy the Encore Erectile Dysfunction Pump?
American Diabetes Association