- How Find a Treatment for PTSD and Drug Abuse In Your Area
- Owning a Pet Can Make You Stronger, Healthier, and Happier
- 5 Testosterone Boosters All Men Should Take
- Private Gym Kegel and Pelvic Exercise System For Men Review
- What is the Benefit of Self Sabotaging Behavior?
- Effective Perineum Massage Techniques
- What is the Law of Attraction and How Can it Work for You
Advantages of Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy in Hair Loss
PRP is an acronym stands for Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy, in which an individual with hair loss issues is treated by instilling one’s own blood into the scalp after centrifugation and treatment with growth factors:
- Platelet-Derived Growth Factor (PDGF)
- Transforming Growth Factor (TGF)
- Fibroblast Growth Factor (FGF)
- Insulin Like Growth Factor
- Insulin Like Growth Factor 2
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF)
- Epidermal growth factor (EGF)
- Interleukin 8
- Keratinocyte Growth Factor (KGF)
- Connective Tissue Growth Factor (CTGF)
- Bioactive Proteins
The advantages of PRP Hair Loss Treatment include:
PRP therapy employs the use of your own body’s blood cells. Likewise, there is no risk of denial by the body which would result in an allergic reaction.
The blood utilized for Platelet Rich Plasma therapy is taken from person’s own body. After that separation of blood plasma is done by centrifugation and several growth factors are also added to it. By making use of a patient’s own blood there is no possibility of its being risky.
No down time:
As no surgery is carried out during the PRP hair replacement treatment, so experience of discomfort is very minimal. Platlet Rich Plasma Therapy treatment is very convenient as there is no down time. Routine activities may be carried out immediately after the procedure.
Effective Hair Loss treatment:
This option is known as ‘an effective hair loss treatment‘ on behalf of loads of individuals. Although the complete effects may not be visible before a year but results might commence to be noticeable after three months of your procedure.
High success rate:
The platelets can successfully stop thinning hair or can reverse this process of hair loss. Results begin to observe in most of the patients after three to six months of the treatment. Gradual hair regrowth offer the individual an ability to get tuned to the result in a natural manner. This further makes the subtle alteration in the appearance.
Once your hair begins to come back in, it can have remarkable benefits for your appearance and level of self-confidence. Your head full of hair would make you look more younger and healthier.
As a result, you will be able to face a social situation more willingly. Your challenges in the workplace might come to an end up to certain extent. PRP hair therapy can benefit all the individuals with thinning hair issue.
PRP with Hair Transplantation:
Nowadays hair restoration experts are recommending PRP therapy for hair loss after the hair transplantation. The use of PRP during the Hair transplantation practice is praiseworthy at various levels. Various growth factors are then added to it. Thus, these growth factors enhance the yield of follicles which are transplanted recently.
PRP common for men and women:
Hair follicle’s structure and its characteristics are complex. Its growth is regulated through various stages (Anagen – Catagen – Telogen – Anagen). Growth factors like PDGF, EGF, TGF, FGF, VEGF etc take part in life cycle of follicle by calculating the active phase and inducing phase.
Hair follicles miniaturization may occur both in men and women. Taking care of growth factors via Platelet rich plasma therapy may solve the purpose.
He always stresses the importance of best results & patient-physician relationship in the era of hair restoration.
Latest posts by Ken Weiss (see all)
- Why Seeing a Chiropractor is Good for Your Health - 04/17/2018
- Treadmill Exercises to Lose Weight You Need to Try - 04/16/2018
- 6 Ways Yoga Can Help Reduce Stress - 04/16/2018
- Posted April 13, 2018
- Posted April 6, 2018