- How Find a Treatment for PTSD and Drug Abuse In Your Area
- Owning a Pet Can Make You Stronger, Healthier, and Happier
- 5 Testosterone Boosters All Men Should Take
- Private Gym Kegel and Pelvic Exercise System For Men Review
- What is the Benefit of Self Sabotaging Behavior?
- Effective Perineum Massage Techniques
- What is the Law of Attraction and How Can it Work for You
Aneros Progasm Prostate Massager Review
This review was updated in July 2017.
During personal prostate massage therapy or sexual intercourse, you can use this popular male sex toy to achieve a pleasurable prostate orgasm, which is known to be several times more intense than an orgasm during sexual intercourse, heighten intimacy during foreplay, or give your lovemaking a new kinky twist.
In this review of the Aneros Progasm, you will learn:
- What is prostate milking
- What is the Aneros Progasm
- How this amazing prostate stimulator works
- Benefits of prostate massage
- and finally where you can find the best deal on the Aneros Progasm, as well as, the full line of Adult sex toys for men and women.
Where is the Prostate Gland Anyway?
The prostate gland is a small walnut-shaped gland that is located between your bladder and rectum.
Many men who use this popular prostate massager from Aneros report that they achieved a pleasurable prostate orgasm, which sends intensely pleasurable stimulating sensations up and down their spine, and is significantly more intense than an orgasm during sexual intercourse
How Big is the Aneros Progasm?
The Progasm is the largest of all the Aneros prosate massagers:
- Tip Width: 1 15/16 inches
- Mid-Ridge Width: 15/16 inches
- Stem to Perineum Distance: 1 3/4 inches
- Insertable Length: 4 inches
How Does the Aneros Prostate Massage Work?
In this video, you will learn about and how to use the Aneros Progasm for prostate stimulation.
Aneros Progasm Facts
It is designed to provide a robust prostate massage, and can help men achieve a mind blowing prostate orgasm.
- The Aneros Progasm is made in the US from FDA approved medical grade materials
- Is the largest Aneros prostate stimulator to date.
- Four and a half (4-1/2) inches long and one and a quarter (1-1/4) inches wide at the head. Yet for its large size is still incredibly agile.
- This prostate stimulator features a newly designed round perineum tab to simultaneously massage the prostate and stimulate the perineum.
- Boasts a Kundalini “K-Tab, which adds sensations up and down your back. Kundalini is the Indian yoga term for your life energy that travels up your spine.
- Despite its large size, the Aneros Progasm moves inside the man’s body easily to provide a robust prostate massage for incredible pleasure, and will take you to incredible new heights of sexual pleasure.
Is Bigger Really Better?
- The Aneros Progasm is the largest prostate massager to date from Aneros, at 4.5″ long and a large 1-1/4″ wide head.
- This prostate massager has a wider body and head than other prostate massagers, to really get in there and provide a robust stimulation of the perineum and prostate gland.
- Most men who use the Aneros Progasm report achieving the best prostate massage they have ever received, and released more semen and prostatic fluid.
- If you want a hot time to last longer in bed, try the Progasm Ice, which looks like it is sculpted from a block of ice. Many men who are experienced with prostate milking rave about the new larger size of the Progasm, and the amazing prostate orgasms they have achieved.
What is the Best Prostate Stimulator for Beginners?
The smaller and slimmer design of these entry level prostate massagers is perfect for new users of prostate stimulation to allow your body and muscles to get adapted, without pain or discomfort.
With time and practice, your muscles will learn how to maneuver the prostate massager to your P-spot, you will be able to work up to the larger Aneros Progasm, without any pain or discomfort. You’ll wonder why you waited so longer to enjoy the pleasure and sensations of prostate massage.
What’s Your Favorite Color:
Aneros Progasm Jr.
You’ll love the Aneros Progasm Jr. if you like the features of the full size Aneros Progasm, but feel the large size is a bit too intimating.
The Aneros Progasm Jr. measures 3.6 inches long, about 1 inch shorter than the larger full size prostate massager, as measured from the tip to just above the kundalini tip, which is perfect for average size men 5’5″ to 5’9″ tall.
This slightly smaller prostate massager, which is about 30% smaller, offers the same features, function and benefits of the original Aneros Progasm, including perineum stimulator and Kundalini K-tab, just in a smaller package.
Benefits of the new K-Tab for Prostate Massage
The Kundalini “K-Tab” is a new addition to the patented design of the Aneros Progasm.
For those unfamiliar with Indian meditation, kundalini is your spiritual awareness and life force. The “K-Tab” is designed to stimulate the spot just under the tailbone, called the root chakra, which is the first of your body’s seven energy centers that follow along the spine from the tailbone to the top of the head.
Stimulating the kundalini is a method to awaken sexual stimulation and excitement within the reproductive organs of the male body, and Aneros understood this relationship when they incorporated the “K-Tab” into the Progasm.
The Aneros Progasm is Not a Prostate Stimulator For Beginners
The only drawback of this adult sex toy from Aneros is that due to its large size, the Progasm is definitely reserved for experienced users of prostate stimulation.
Also, this male sex toy should not be used by men with an enlarged prostate or by men with acute prostatitis, as the deep penetration of the Aneros Progasm may cause irritation of the prostatic tissue, or release toxic bacteria into the body.
Prostate stimulation should not be performed on men with prostate cancer, due to the risk of releasing cancerous prostate cells into the body, except under direction of a medical professional.
Don’t Forget the Lube
You can buy a lubricant perfect for prostate massage at Amazon.com.
What are Satisfied Aneros Progasm users saying?
Where can you buy the Aneros Progasm?
Our research indicates that Amazon.com offers the full line of Aneros Prostate Massagers, and offers the best price on the internet for this amazing male sex toy.
Just click a link below to learn more about each Aneros model and how to buy one to increase your sexual pleasure.
- Aneros Progasm (advanced user)
- Aneros Maximus (advanced user)
- MGX (beginner)
- Helix (beginner)
In addition to saving money on the price of the Aneros Progasm, Amazon.com offers a free shipping option to save you money over other online sellers.
Books on Prostate Massage
These are excellent resources for men and women who are new to prostate massage, to learn what prostate massage is, what is doe, how to do it, and how you can incorporate prostate massage into the bedroom.