Testogen is a natural testosterone booster from MuscleClub, that is developed with all natural herbal ingredients to help boost low testosterone levels in men.
As men reach age of 30 or 40, they can begin to experience symptoms of low testosterone.
This product is designed to stimulate testosterone production by increasing the production of a hormone that is produced in the pituitary gland, called luteinizing hormone, which naturally increases the production of testosterone.
Men may begin to feel the affects of a decrease in levels of testosterone, such as:
- a low sex drive.
- loss of interest in activities.
- weight gain.
- lack of focus and concentration.
- erectile dysfunction.
What is Testogen
Testogen, from MuscleClub Limited, is a natural testosterone booster for men, that helps your body boost the production of testosterone naturally in your body. This is achieved by increasing the production of luteinizing hormone.
Around the age of 50, men can actually begin to lose 1% of their testosterone per year. By age 50, a man can be deficient of as much as 50% of his total testosterone levels.
Men who are dealing with symptoms of low testosterone can experience low libido and a lack of vitality. A diminished sex drive can be frustrating and can negatively impact your relationships.
Testosterone is the primary male sex hormone that is responsible for turning a boy into a man.
This is different from other natural men’s testosterone boosters, that use herbal ingredients that mimic testosterone in the body, and trick the body into increasing the production of testosterone.
With this popular testosterone booster for men, you can reverse the common symptom of low testosterone, which affects millions of men over age 40. Men who have taken Tesogen report beginning to see the benefits of this natural testosterone booster within a few weeks
These annoying low T symptoms can include weight gain, particularly in your mid section. This is commonly called the “dad bod.” Other symptoms of Low T oftentimes include, poor sleep, lack of focus and concentration, more frequent bouts of frustration and anger, and erectile dysfunction.
Table of Contents
- Importance of Testosterone levels for Men over 50
- What are the Causes of Low Testosterone in Men
- How Does Testogen Work?
- Testosterone Levels in Men by Age
- The American Urology Association (AUA) states, the symptoms of low testosterone can include:
- Other signs you might have low testosterone (Low T), are:
- What’s in Testogen?
- Studies show Testogen can increases free testosterone levels by a whopping 42% in less than two weeks.
- Benefits of Testogen Natural Testosterone Booster includes:
- How Much Does Testogen Cost
- Official Testogen Unboxing Video
- Customer Reviews of Testogen
- Order Testogen Here
- Alternatives to Testogen
Importance of Testosterone levels for Men over 50
Testosterone is the male sex hormone that is responsible for the following aspects as males reach puberty and adulthood:
- The development of the penis and testes
- Deepening of the voice during puberty
- Appearance of facial and pubic hair starting at puberty; and in adulthood
- Muscle development and strength
- Bone growth and density
- Sex drive (male libido)
- Sperm production
What are the Causes of Low Testosterone in Men
When men reach the age of 50, they can experience symptoms of low testosterone.
The common causes of Low Testosterone in men can include:
- Autoimmune diseases
- Lack of exercise
- Poor diet
- Metabolic disorder
- Type 2 diabetes
- Heart disease
- Injury to the testicles
How Does Testogen Work?
The main ingredient in this natural testosterone booster is D-aspartic acid. This amino acid been shown in clinical studies to increase luteinizing hormone levels by as much as 33%. This men’s testosterone booster also increases free testosterone levels by a whopping 42% in less than two weeks.
Testogen increases the production of Luteinizing hormone (LH),which is produced in the pituitary gland, causes the Leydig cells in the testes to continue to produce testosterone.
This works by utilizing D-aspartic acid. This amino acid increases luteinizing hormone. This hormone is similar to testosterone, and helps to increase the production of free testosterone in men.
In a study of men 27-37, it found that 20 out of the 23 men taking D-aspartic acid had higher testosterone levels at the end of the study, with an average increase of 42%.
Testogen includes more D-aspartic acid per dosage than any other testosterone booster on the market.
Other ingredients increase anti-oxidant function to reduce internal inflammation, increased blood flow and improves well-being.
Testosterone Levels in Men by Age
Testosterone in males peaks around age 18. As you can see in the graph, around age 30, testosterone levels in men begins to decease naturally by about 1% per year.
There are many factors that cause men to lose testosterone.
By using a testosterone booster for men, you can help reverse this condition and help you body replenish this lost vital male sex hormone naturally.
The American Urology Association (AUA) states, the symptoms of low testosterone can include:
- Low sex drive
- Reduced lean muscle mass
- Erectile dysfunction
Other signs you might have low testosterone (Low T), are:
- Weak erection. Do you have weak erections or you no longer get morning wood? This may be a symptom your level of testosterone is decreasing.
- Low semen volume. Did you used to shoot loads of semen and now it dribbles out after sex?
- Men with Low Testosterone are experiencing sleep difficulties.
- Hair loss. Hair loss in men over 40 is a common sign of low testosterone.
- Fatigue. Fatigue can be related to several health issues, including stress, anxiety, depression, sleep disorder, mood swings, and even low testosterone levels.
- and memory loss, for example.
What’s in Testogen?
Testogen is a natural testosterone supplement that is made with 11 natural ingredients, which are known to naturally boost testosterone levels. You notice the large amount of D-Aspartic acid.
This critical amino acid plays a significant role in reversing the symptoms of low testosterone in men, by increasing the production of chemicals that encourage the body to naturally increase the production of luteinizing hormone.
Red ginseng extract is known to relax blood vessels to help increase blood flow in the body. This ingredient has been used for centuries to increase libido and improves cardiovascular function.
Nettle Leaf Extract, more commonly known as Stinging Nettle, has been used for thousands of years in ancient Chinese medicine as an anti-inflammatory, reverses enlarged prostate, lowers blood pressure, often used in erectile dysfunction supplements and improves cell function.
Studies show Testogen can increases free testosterone levels by a whopping 42% in less than two weeks.
Benefits of Testogen Natural Testosterone Booster includes:
- Improved mood, energy and motivation so you feel younger and more energetic
- Enhanced lean muscle development for faster results in the gym
- Improved fat loss especially in problem areas such as stomach and chest
- Improved libido and confidence so you never want to leave the bedroom
WebMD reports, “After age 30, most men begin to experience a gradual decline in testosterone. A decrease in sex drive sometimes accompanies the drop in testosterone, leading many men to mistakenly believe that their loss of interest in sex is simply due to getting older.
How Much Does Testogen Cost
Official Testogen Unboxing Video
This Testogen unboxing video shows you what you will get when you order Testogen, and how to use it to naturally boost testosterone production in your body.
Customer Reviews of Testogen
Order Testogen Here
Alternatives to Testogen
- Nugenix Nitric Oxide Booster Supplement
- Simple Organics D-Aspartic Acid