PureBiome 30 is an advanced probiotic supplement that contains 30 billion CFUs (colony forming units) of good bacteria that:
- Supports gut health
- improves digestion
- helps absorption of vitamins and nutrients
- restores intestinal microbiome
- Eases feelings of bloating
- boosts immune system
- promotes efficient bowel movements reduces diarrhea in people with digestive health issues.
- Supports brain health
- Contain 30 Billion CFUs of the most vital good bacteria per capsule
We often think of bacteria as microscopic disease carrying organisms to be avoided at all cost. But not all bacteria are bad.
In the case of your digestive system, your gut is loaded with billions of good bacteria that help you properly digest food. The human digestive system in fact has approximately 100 trillion bacteria, compared to 37.2 trillion cells in the entire human body.
With a Probiotic, you can maintain gut health.
What are Probiotics anyway?
Per WebMD, probiotics are live bacteria and yeasts, which are identical to the trillions of these beneficial bacterial found in the human digestive tract.
Probiotics, which are often produced in pill form or a liquid, are often called “good” or “helpful” bacteria, because they help protect and keep your gut healthy, fend off bad bacteria that lead to conditions such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), improves metabolism and promotes a strong immune system.
We hear phrases like, “I have a gut feeling” about some situation. In fact 80% of the human immune system is located in the gut and not in your blood stream, so what you put in your body has a direct relation to your health and wellness.
In addition to eating a healthy diet containing probiotic foods, such as milk, yogurt, cheese and fermented food like sour kraut and kimchi, you should include a daily probiotic supplement that contains at least 30 billion CFUs of the most vital good bacteria.
Table of Contents
- Causes of Your Digestive Problems
- Find out how you can reverse this digestive problem.
- What Are You Putting in Your Body?
- What are the Dietary Sources of Probiotics?
- Benefits of PureBiome 30 Probiotic
- Let’s Take a Closer Look at PureBiome 30
- How to Use PureBiome 30 Probiotics
- What Are People Saying
- How to Buy PureBiome Probiotic Supplements
- What’s the Warranty
Causes of Your Digestive Problems
Are you noticing those frequent or intermittent digestive problems? Stomach upset, aches and pains in your body that seems to come and go? Do you have bouts of indigestion and diarrhea that are becoming more frequent, often regardless of what you have eaten?
Are you noticing you seem to have lower energy levels during the day or evening? A cup of coffee seems to help sometimes, but not always.
Are you becoming forgetful or often have brain fog? Forgetting where you put things, dates that used to be easy to remember, now it seems a strain to remember?
Do you often feel bloated and gassy? Are you taking laxatives just to go to the bathroom to feel like you are flushed out.
Do you find yourself getting irritated and lashing out at situations you used to just brush off?
These problems may be due to what is going on in your gut.
Chemicals in the environment and the processed food industry is not interested in your health, they are interested in profits.
At Harvard, Dr. Elizabeth Hohmann explained it like this:
“When healthy, normal flora is absent, it is easier for infections to take hold or persist,” 
What Are You Putting in Your Body?
You’ve probably heard the expression “you are what you eat.” Since your digestive system is linked to the immune system and your overall health, there appears to be some truth to that expression.
A chemical called glyphosate introduced in the 80’s has used in many household products, and even in our food supply. This chemical has been linked to autoimmune disorders.
This chemical has been shown to kill good bacteria in the human digestive system. The body used to be able to process chemicals used in our foods, but without sufficient amounts of good bacteria, these chemicals are able to run amok and cause health problems.
The good news is, with a probiotic supplement like PureBiome 30 and a healthy diet, you are now able to replace these lost good bacteria to normalize your gut flora and restore proper gut function, and your health.
With a probiotic like PureBiome 30, you can now give your digestive system a boost, from an advanced probiotic formula, contains 30 billion CFUs (colony forming units) of the most important good bacteria, including:
- Bifidobacterium Lactis – Also known as B. Lactis, is an important digestive bacteria that enhances immunity, fights tumor growth, prevents or reduces the affects of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), improves digestion, promotes normal bowel function and can lower bad cholesterol.
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus – Also known as L. Acidophilus, this vital intestinal bacteria produces lactic acid by way of the enzyme lactase. Lactobacillus breaks down lactose, a sugar found in milk and dairy products into lactic acid, which is an important source of energy for muscles.
- Lactobacillus Plantarum – L. Plantarum is an interesting hardy good intestinal bacteria. It thrives in the stomach and plays well with stomach acid. It fights pathogens and bad bacteria, to allow good bacteria to thrive and grow.
- Bifidobacterium Longum – B. Longum is considered to be a scavenger bacteria in the gut, possessing multiple catabolic pathways, meaning it breaks down nutrients into smaller pieces to increase the efficient and effective metabolism of these nutrients.
What are the Dietary Sources of Probiotics?
Probiotics can be found in the following dairy or fermented foods:
- Dairy products, such as Lactobacillus milk or kefir
While there are many natural sources of probiotics, the fact is the American diet is high in red meat, processed foods, sodium, sugar and trans fats.
Benefits of PureBiome 30 Probiotic
PureBiome 30 provide the following vital benefits to promote digestive health:
Let’s Take a Closer Look at PureBiome 30
How to Use PureBiome 30 Probiotics
What Are People Saying
Kimberly Walker: Fantastic product. No refrigeration needed. I only use this probiotic. I have no problem spending money on this product because it works so well.
JT Great product, great price, and great convenience with no refrigeration needed.
Nancy T.Ruffin: I switched from Align (after using for 5 years) due to the milk content. I had started Whole30 and wanted to do it right, so switching probiotics was a MUST. I am happy to report I am on week 4 of these and do not plan on going back. they work really well… this coming from someone with IBS. this probiotic is the real deal.
JCL: Along with wiser food choices this product keeps my IBS in better control, especially when traveling. I wouldn’t be without it.
How to Buy PureBiome Probiotic Supplements
Just Click Here to be taken to the PureBiome order page, where you can select your package, and get on the road to improved digestive health today!
What’s the Warranty
INCLUDES A 180 DAY 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
PureBiome 30 comes with a 180 Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee, so you have nothing to lose and your improved health to gain.
That means if for any reason in the next six months you are not happy with the product, all you need to do is follow the instructions on your order, and you’ll get a full refund your purchase. Plus, you don’t need to return the bottle.