- How Find a Treatment for PTSD and Drug Abuse In Your Area
- Owning a Pet Can Make You Stronger, Healthier, and Happier
- 5 Testosterone Boosters All Men Should Take
- Private Gym Kegel and Pelvic Exercise System For Men Review
- What is the Benefit of Self Sabotaging Behavior?
- Effective Perineum Massage Techniques
- What is the Law of Attraction and How Can it Work for You
LA Pump – Natural Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Review
LA Pump is a natural erectile dysfunction treatment that uses vacuum constriction to help men permanently increase penis size and is a natural erectile dysfunction treatment, without the use of pills, injections or surgery, and they promise your LA Pump is guaranteed to work. The company actually states – LA Pumps are 100% results guaranteed!
Using vacuum therapy is a natural and safe penis enlargement alternative to using pills, including male enhancement supplements, or as a natural non-prescription erectile dysfunction treatment, and LA Pump does not require a prescription from a doctor for purchase.
Although you may think the penis pump was developed in the 1960’s and sold in the back of Playboy and Penthouse magazine, the first penis pumps were developed in the late 1800’s and was the first natural treatment for erectile dysfunction.
Although the quality of the materials and pump for a penis pump has changes in the last century, the technique and process to increase penis size and overcome the symptoms of erectile dysfunction with a penis pump, also called an erectile dysfunction pump, vacuum therapy device, or vacuum constriction device (VCD) have basically remained the same.
My LA Pump Review
I was contacted by the good folks at LA Pump, and they sent me their poplar manual penis enlargement kit to review, which includes a brass pump and tube, and their most popular 3″ x 9″ cylinder.
A penis pump is used by two groups of men:
Although a penis pump or erectile dysfunction pump has been around since the late 1800’s, they are still used by the following groups of men:
- Men who want to use a natural male enhancement to increase the length and width of their penis.
- Men dealing with the symptoms of erectile dysfunction.
How Does LA Pump Work?
The LA Pulmp is a simple to use, yet highly effective, penis pump that helps men naturally increase penis size or overcome the symptoms of erectile dysfunction, without using pills like Viagra or Cialis and their unpleasant or even dangerous side effects.
Simply attach the pump to the cylinder, put a little water based lubricant on your penis, place the cylinder over your penis and slowly begin to pump until you feel the vacuum pressure begin to build up inside the tube.
Vacuum pressure builds up inside the cylinder as you suck air out with the pump. This forces blood into the corpus cavernosum, which are the three sponge-like chambers of the penis, that become engorged with blood, and causes your penis to become erect.
When you feel the pressure building up, or it becomes uncomfortable, there are two easy ways to relieve the pressure.
It is recommends keeping pressure on the Deluxe Pump with Gauge to be between 4 and 6.
- Turn the valve at the top of the cylinder counter clockwise to the left until you either feel the vacuum pressure escape, or you hear the hissing sound of pressure releasing.
- Press the metal coupler on the top the cylinder, where the male portion of pump tube connects to the female valve. This will release the pump from the cylinder completely, and vacuum pressure will be released.
- When you are ready to resume pumping, either turn the valve clockwise to the right to re-seal the pump to the cylinder or re-connect male portion of the pump tube to the female connector on top of the cylinder.
What Pumps are Available?
The LA Pump penis pump offers two types of pumps that can be used with any of the cylinders, or for any of the male or female LA Pump products.
- Manual Wet or Dry Pump
- Manual Deluxe Pump with Gauge (Dry Pump only)
The manual pump is designed to be used for wet pumping in the bath or shower, as well as, dry pumping. The deluxe pump with gauge is only to be used for dry pumping, as the gauge is not water proof, and wet may damage it.
Deluxe Manual Hand Pump with Pressure Gauge
Standard LA Pump Manual Pump without pressure gauge
Pumping is Like a Gym Workout for Your Penis
Just as going to the gym and lifting weights helps build up your muscles, doing regular penis enlargement exercises with an LA Pump male enhancement system, helps you achieve natural permanent penis enlargement.
The act of forcing blood into the corpus cavernosum, stretches the tissues and ligaments in the penis that surrounds the corpus cavernosum. These stretching exercises forces blood into the corpus cavernosum, which causes the tissue around the chambers, called the tunica albuginea, to stretch and expand.
This expansion allows more blood to be stored in the chanbers, which results in a longer, harder and thicker erection.
The penis can only hold as much blood as the expanded tissue will allow, and will not get any longer, harder or thicker unless you stretch the tissue to allow it to hold more blood. This is where the LA Pump comes in.
By pumping on a daily basis for just 15 minutes, within just a few weeks you will begin to notice your penis is little longer, harder and thicker, when erect.
You should not pump more than 15 minutes per session, up to 4 times per week, for best results and to prevent injury to your penis. If you begin to feel discomfort in less than 15 minutes, the manufacturers of the LA Pump recommend this is when you should stop.
Each individual is different, and thus each male will reach the daily maximum penis stretching limit at different points. Some men may reach the maximum at 10 minutes or less, but regardless you should not pump for more than 15 minutes a day.
A Penis Ring is Not Required
With LA Pump, it is not required to use a penis ring, like you often use with other penis pumps, to keep blood in the corpus cavernosum, to maintain an erection.
Some men though report using a pens ring helps in the beginning stages of pumping to train the muscles in your penis to keep up the blood pressure, which allows you to maintain an erection suitable for sexual intercourse.
With many penis pumps, you must first put a penis ring on the shaft of your penis, which helps maintain blood pressure for up to 30 minutes after you pump, so you can achieve an erection suitable for sexual intercourse. While this is not required for use with the LA Pump, if you find that due to erectile dysfunction, you have difficulty achieving or maintaining an erection for more than a few minutes, using s penis ring may help you maintain your erection.
What size penis cylinder do I need to use?
The guide below will help you determine which size cylinder you should use.
LA Pump penis pump cylinder is available in 8 inch, 10 inch, or 12 inch length in length and comes with multiple diameter options.
Available in the following size options:
- 1.5″ inches diameterThis penis pump cylinder is 10 inches in length and comes with multiple diameter options.Available in the following size options:
- 1.5″ inches diameter x 8″or 10″ inches length
- 1.75″ inches diameter x 8″, 10″ or 12″ inches length
- 2″ inches diameter x 8″, 10″ or 12″ inches length
- 2.25″ inches diameter x 8″, 10″ or 12″ inches length
- 2.5″ inches diameter x 8″, 10″ or 12″ inches length
- 2.75″ inches diameter x 8″, 10″ or 12″ inches length
- 3″ inches diameter x 8″, 10″ or 12″ inches length
- 3.25″ inches diameter x 8″, 10″ or 12″ inches length
- 3.5″ inches diameter x 8″, 10″ or 12″ inches length
- 3.75″ inches diameter x 8″, 10″ or 12″ inches length
- 4″ inches diameter x 8″, 10″ or 12″ inches length
Are Parts Changeable?
The beauty of the LA Pump is its simplicity in design and effective use. You can quickly and easily change or replace parts.
For instance, if you have a basic manual pump, but want to use the pump with a gauge, just simply press the metal coupler on top of the cylinder to release the pump, and insert the male coupler of the pump with a gauge, and pump away!
The process is the same if you want to use a larger or smaller cylinder with your pump.
If the female coupler becomes damaged or breaks, simply unscrew the female coupler from the cylinder and screw in a new one.
LA Pump for Women
LA Pump offers a full line of products were women’s sexual health needs.
Just click a link below to learn more about each product:
Just press the coupler to disconnect the pump from the cylinder on your penis pump, and insert the male coupler into the female coupler on the nipple or clit pump, it’s that easy!
As always, make sure you clean the parts that touch your body after each use.
How to Clean your LA Pump?
It is recommended that you hand clean the cylinder after each use. Just use a mild soap and a paper towel to clean the inside of the cylinder.
What is the Warranty and Return Policy?
If the package is unopened and the product is not used, returns for a full refund are accepted within 60 days after purchase date.
If the product package is opened, returns are only accepted if the product is found to be damaged or faulty, due to the intimate nature and use of the product.
If you are not happy with your LA Pump, or find that it does not work as promised or after regular use you don’t see any benefit, contact customer service here for more help.
How to Buy an LA Pump Penis Pump
LA Pump is based in Australia. You can purchase any of the penis pumps or other men’s and women’s sexual health aids directly from them by clicking Buy LA Pump here.
LA Pump offers FREE DELIVERY WORLDWIDE.
Within Australia your order is shipped via Express Post by Australia Post.
Delivery outside of Australia is FREE and is shipped with DHL.
All our products are sent from Sydney, Australia.
Other US Based Retailers that sell the LA Pump Penis Pump
- While you can order the La Pump Wide Body 2 in Cylinder & Deluxe Pump through Amazon, the product is shipped from a third party seller in the US. This seller may charge sales tax and a shipping charge.
Latest posts by Ken Weiss (see all)
- Why Seeing a Chiropractor is Good for Your Health - 04/17/2018
- Treadmill Exercises to Lose Weight You Need to Try - 04/16/2018
- 6 Ways Yoga Can Help Reduce Stress - 04/16/2018
- Posted April 13, 2018
- Posted April 6, 2018