Ayurvedic medicine is a 5,000 year old Indian holistic mind and body healing practice. As a result, Ayurveda offers a unique holistic approach to treat men’s health issues.
- Optimal life and sexual energy.
- Proper nutrition for a strong body.
- Healthy prostate gland and urinary function.
- Improved ability to cope with everyday stress.
What is Ayurvedic Medicine
According to proponents of Ayurvedic medicine, men’s health depends entirely on the qualities of Shukra Dhatu (reproductive tissue).
This is one of eight Ayurveda disciplines. This helps improve fertility and rejuvenate sexual and reproductive energy.
- Vajikarna therapy helps to balance hormones routinely. In addition, this ayurvedic practice also helps increase overall sexual drive. This improves capability of reproduction and sexual vigor to reproduce offspring. Finally, it increases the duration of erection. Thus makes it to where Happiness, Strength, and Beatitude happen.
According to Ayurveda, Apana Vata plays an essential role in the regulation of sexual arousal. As a result, it controls erection and ejaculation.
- Prana Vata controls thought process, sexual desire and arousal to increase libido.
- Shukra is the essence of all Dhatu, is essential for the quality and quantity of seed.
- Aahar’ or food is of great importance in Ayurveda as the building blocks of the human body.
Curculigo orchioides, Asparagus racemosus, smilax, Pueraria and mumijo are important for men’s health. These plants play a large role to maintain and strength men’s health.
- This plant contain natural steroids, alkaloids, and lactones. These steroids improve endurance and rejuvenation of the body.
- The unique rejuvenating properties of these plants make it possible to use them as a convenient dietary supplement. It is great for bodybuilders and gym lovers to keep muscle tone.
Curculigo orchioides is a strong Ayurvedic aphrodisiac is considered Black Gold.
- Currently, this is recognized as Indian Herbal Viagra. This is a natural alternative to Viagra without a single side effect.
- The roots of the plant contains steroid Saponins, called Curculigo. This imitates or improves the results of the body’s hormones. This is especially true for sex hormones in men.
IMPACT OF CURCULIGO ROOTS ON SEXUAL APPETITE
In the ongoing study, they evaluated the effect of roots extracts especially on sexual appetite of rats.
- The anabolic and spermatogenetic effect was most announced, indicating a gain of genitals.
- Perhaps, the cure also significantly influences sexual desire. This is reflected in a decrease in latency period, gain in frequency, and gain an attraction to the female sex.
- The penile erection index increased in the group that received the treatment just as well.
A potent anti-aging remedy is a medical aid for muscle building.
– Smilax is used as a tonic for male sexual potency and helps the production of testosterone.
– Blood purifier has a long history of use in syphilis and other sexually transmitted diseases throughout the world.
Mumiyo is well used to renew vitality and to get rid of fatigue. For your information, Mumiyo enhances Shukra Dhatu (reproductive tissue). Hence, it is also a tonic for the genitals and the whole body.
The most effective additive for enhancing energy potential. An unsurpassed effect in Increasing Energy. Finally, it helps with such problems as Premature Ejaculation, Spermatorrhea (seminal fluid incontinence) and impotence.
YASHADA BHASMA ZINC OXIDE
- Zinc is used in modern medicine and in Ayurveda to rejuvenate, increase energy and cell viability.
- Regular use of zinc helps, in general, to increase vitality and for the health of the prostate gland in men.
Spreading Hogweed maintains normal urine excretion by toning the muscles of the urinary tract for better functioning. It helps to reduce pain and spasm in diseases of the prostate and urinary tract.
This herbal extract reduces symptoms of prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and inhibits prostate gland growth. Even more, studies confirm that the extract has a beneficial effect on the smooth texture of the prostate gland. This facilitates urine secretion in case of prostate gland disease.
An essential ingredient used for centuries in ayurvedic medicine to remove problems with the prostate gland. The active part in many classic formulas to solve problems with the prostate gland.
In addition, it helps to relieve the burning sensation caused by inflammation and urinary tract infection.
SAW PALMETTO EXTRACT
Saw palmetto is a well-known plant use in Ayiurvedic medicine, helps shrink an enlarged prostate gland and reduces the symptoms of BPH.
Various experimental studies prove the effectiveness of prostate adenoma and related symptoms. It improves all functions of the prostate gland and urinary tract.
Bauhinia prevents the growth of any nodes in the body. Often times, this is due to its fibrinolytic and anti-binding ability.
- Helps to reduce the size of the prostate gland with hyperplasia and remove toxins from the urinary system.
- Anti-inflammatory activity of flavonoids and triterpene saponins took away from Bauhinia.
– In the ongoing search for new anti-flammable substances, six flavonoids were put away from the non-wood part of the variegated Bauhinia.
– They evaluated the compounds by the inhibitory functions of several macrophages engaged in inflammatory processes.
– These experimental data confirm the need to use Ayurvedic plant Bauhinia motley for pharmacological help in the management of flammable operations.
They used Curcuma in Ayurvedic meddicine as a blood purifier, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiseptic.
– Its anti-inflammatory properties play a significant role in solving the problems of the prostate gland.
– Turmeric reduces tumor processes in the prostate gland.
About the author
Melisa Marzett is very enthusiastic in finding new techniques of writing. She wants to upgrade her writing skills rapidly.
Currently, she works with Essay-Editor as a freelance writer. On the other hand, she grows her knowledge by reading good literature. She also helps other people with their writing issues.