DoFasting is an easy to use 3-in-1 intermittent fasting app for weight loss. This online weight loss program for men and women provides you with a personalized 14:10 intermittent fasting strategy based on your weight loss goals, to help you finally lose weight and keep it off.
In addition to the weight loss app, you get several free programs that help you lose weight and build muscle and improve your overall health.
- You get a workout tracker with a 4 week workout program. You can do all the workouts in your home without weights or gym equipment. If you would like to add equipment to your home workout, you can use resistance bands or weights.
- Meal planning program with delicious recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You can choose regular, vegetarian or vegan meals. Yo can also select meals with dietary restrictions, such as gluten free, lactose intolerant, or nut allergies.
- Articles on intermittent fasting.
- Water consumption tracker.
What is 14:10 Intermittent Fasting
DoFasting focuses on a 14:10 intermittent fasting program to help you lose weight. While most diets focus primarily on what you eat, intermittent fasting incorporates another facet, that being when you eat. With 14:10 intermittent fasting, you consume all your food and calories for the day during a 10 hour period.
You then fast for the remaining 14 hours. If you begin fasting at 8pm after your last meal of the day, you won’t be able to eat your next meal until 10am the next morning.
See how this type of eating program boosts metabolism to help promote weight loss. By restricting food intake for 14 hours each day, you increase the body’s consumption of stored fats, which it burns for energy. This supercharges your weight loss fast. DoFasting is not a starvation diet. You are encouraged to stay hydrated especially during the fasting period.
DoFasting has a 7 day, 14 day and 28 day intermittent fasting program. If you are new to intermittent fasting, or dieting in general, it is recommended to start with the 7 day program. Learn more here.
Table of Contents
- My Intermittent Fasting Journey with DoFasting
- The weight management app uses:
- Skip your breakfast and have your first meal at noon. Then have your last meal at 8 p.m. That’s it! You’ll have fasted about 16 hours – DoFasting.com
- Tbe DoFasting Intermittent Fasting App includes:
- What Can You Eat
- Meal Planning Options
- Benefits of the 14:10 Intermittent Fasting
- How to Get Started and Lose Weight Now!
My Intermittent Fasting Journey with DoFasting
I chose to start with the 7 day DoFasting Program, since I am new to intermittent fasting. In my particular intermittent fasting plan, I can consume all of my calories between 12 noon and 10 pm. Then I fast from 1opm until 12 noon the following day.
It took me a few days to get adjusted to the modified eating program. At first I was like, wow I can eat for 10 hours. I was hungry the first few days, but my body seemed to adjust to the modified eating program pretty fast. I am usually done eating by 8pm, though I may have an evening snack if I had a light dinner.
Before starting the DoFasting intermittent fasting program, I was always feeling bloated, regardless if I was eating or not. After the first week, my body was done wanting food after I finished dinner around 7pm. If I had any hunger feelings, drinking a glass or two of water takes away any hunger feelings. No, I am not hungry in the morning. I generally don’t have any desire for food until 10am or 11am the next day. Your situation may be different.
The best part is the bloating feelings has dissipated and my wife says my belly is shrinking. I don’t use a scale. I use the “how loose are my pants method.” My pants feel looser than they have in years.
It is recommended to eat 4-6 small meals during the 10 hours a day you can consume food. The meal planning program offers several delicious and healthy meal options.
The weight management app uses:
- your current weight,
- desired weight loss goals,
- exercise regimen
- to help you create your personalized weight loss plan.
The DoFasting app includes everything you need in one place to help you be successful in your intermittent fasting (IF) weight loss program.
How Intermittent Fasting Works
Instead of using a strict dieting plan to help you lose weight, with the DoFasting Intermittent Fasting App, you choose the 7, 14 or 28 weight loss challenge. Find out more about intermittent fasting here.
With intermittent fasting you alternate between fasting and non-fasting during a 24-hour period.
At the beginning of the diet you pick an hour each day to start your fasting period, such as 10pm. DoFasting uses the 1o:14 fasting program.
You eat during the 10 hour food consumption period, then fast for the remaining 14 hours of the 24 hour period. To be successful, you need to stick to the same schedule of fasting and eating. This conditions your body and mind to the days and time to restrict food intake.
Skip your breakfast and have your first meal at noon. Then have your last meal at 8 p.m. That’s it! You’ll have fasted about 16 hours – DoFasting.com
By restricting food intake in a 14:10 intermittent fasting model, it encourages the body to consume fat for energy, thus promoting healthy weight loss.
What I like about the DoFasting app is once you program your fasting start and stop time, you literally don’t have to think about it. The app shows you your customized fasting start time, stop time and the elapsed time (hours, minutes and seconds until you can eat again.
As the fasting becomes easier, you can increase the fasting period. After the 7 day period, you can continue for another 7 days, or move up to the 14 day or 28 day weight loss challenge.
Tbe DoFasting Intermittent Fasting App includes:
A 3-in-1 Weight loss Program.
- a 7, 14 or 28 day fasting schedule
- workout program
- meal planner with recipes
- and articles helps you learn intermittent fasting.
Similar to the Keto diet, intermittent fasting puts your body in a state of ketosis to burn fat for energy, thus promoting healthy weight loss for men and women.
What Can You Eat
If you don’t know what you can eat, no problem. The fasting app includes meal planning at your fingertips. You can choose regular, vegetarian or vegan meals. Do you have food allergies? You can select Gluten Free, lactose intolerant or nut-free meals.
Meal Planning Options
You can eat 4-6 times per day. This eating method keeps you satisfied, to prevent overeating.
- Evening Snack
The recipes include total carbs, protein, fat and a delicious looking image of the dish. The recipes include ingredients and step-by-step instructions.
The Do Fasting App has a complete online 4 week workout program at your fingertips. The best part is that you can do the exercise program at home, and no equipment is needed. This is important if your area is under quarantine and you are not able to go to a gym.
The workout program includes several exercises with pictures and descriptions. The exercises focus on a different body group each day.
Benefits of the 14:10 Intermittent Fasting
- Slows down the aging process. Healthy eating improves digestion, reduces cellular damage and promotes weight loss.
- Intermittent fasting promotes weight loss fast.
- Improves resistance to oxidative stress. Oxidative stress damages cells, can lead to internal inflammation and can result in illness or disease.
- Improves your brain health. Intermittent fasting improves metabolism factors that are important for brain health.
- Fasting reduces risk of diabetes and heart disease.
How to Get Started and Lose Weight Now!