An Erectile dysfunction pump, once only found in the back pages of adult magazines as a cheezy product to help men keep their erections up, had now become a leading natural erectile dysfunction treatment.
So, with so many penis pumps on the market today, which one should you choose?
– I’m thinking of that scene in the Austin Powers movie when the police officer pulls out his penis pump and Austin looks away in embarrassment – has today become a legitimate medical device to help men overcome the symptoms of erectile dysfunction, often due to Type 2 Diabetes, prostate surgery, or for men who don’t want to use prostate pills, like Viagra.
The Erectile dysfunction pump has even been recommended by the American Urological Association as one of the best natural remedies for ED, due to having up to a 90% effectiveness in helping men to regain normal sexual function and enjoy a healthy sex life.
If you Google “Erectile Dysfunction Pumps” you will find over 500,000 entries and many companies selling Erectile dysfunction pumps, ED pumps, ED vacuum devices, vacuum constriction devices (VCD) and more. Miraculously, every manufacturer claims their product is the best at helping you get an erection and restore sexual function.
We decided to to do our own investigation to see which are the best erectile dysfunction pumps on the market today.
Disclaimer – We have not tried these products, rather we have investigated the manufacturer’s claims about product function, capability and price, as well as, testimonials from real customers to see what they say about the product and how well it met the customer’s expectations to treat erectile dysfunction.
The objective of this article is to do the time consuming work for you that you would have otherwise had to do yourself, so you have a one-stop shop to compare the best erectile dysfunction pumps in one place.
Benefits of Using an Erectile Dysfunction Pump:
- 90% – 95% effective
- Works in minutes not hours
- Erection lasts up to 30 minutes
- Allows men to regain sexual function
- Non-drug therapy and therefore no contraindications with other medications
- Applied externally and therefore non-invasive
- Cost effective – less expensive than drug therapy
- May be used for all types of ED including medical and psychological causes
- Can be used in conjunction with other therapies to enhance the erection
- Can be purchased without a prescription
1). AUGUSTA MEDICAL VITALITY PLUS BATTERY ED PUMP
This erectile dysfunction pump comes standard with:
- An easy to use Battery Operated Negative Pressure Device
- A Manual Negative Pressure Device
- A Standard Cylinder
- Two Sizing Adapters
- Three Comfortable Tension Systems
- A tension system loading cone
- A tube of SomaTherapy-ED Lubricant designed specifically for this product
- A discreet carrying case
- A comprehensive Patient Instruction Manual
- This is an over the counter (OTC) product that does not require a doctor’s prescription for purchase.
- One Year Warranty
- Can upgrade the Warranty to Lifetime for $99
2). Pos T Vac BOS2000-2 Battery Operated Penis Pump
What come with the Pos T Vac BOS-2000-2 Penis Pump:
• BOS-2000-2 Battery Operated Pump Head
• Regular Penile Tube
• Multi-size tension rings
• Loading Cone
• Support Ring Loader
• Water Soluble Lubricant
• Adapter Bushing – one ‘B’ Bushing (Medium)
• Ultimate II Rings – 3 sizes (Small, Medium, Large)
• Instructional DVD
• 2 AA Batteries
• Carrying Case
3. Encore Medical Erectile Dysfunction Pump
What Comes with the Erectile Dysfunction Pump from Encore Medical?
4. VACURECT® MODEL 1002 ED Treatment
• Includes all 10 sizes of tension systems.
• 4 oz bottle of personal lubricant.
• 4 oz bottle of strawberry personal lubricant.
• 2 oz bottle of service oil.
• Convenient zippered travel bag.
• Lifetime warranty on the cylinder.
• 30 day refund policy (20% disposal fee applies).
• This product meets FDA standards for Over-the-Counter vacuum therapy devices.
• The cylinder is 1.75 inches wide by 8.75 inches long.
5. Owen Mumford Rapport Classic Vacuum Therapy ED Device
Owen Mumford Rapport Classic Vacuum Pump System Package Contents:
- Clear Plastic Vacuum Tube
- Hand Pump with Pressure Relief Valve
- 5 Penile Rings of Different Sizes
- 2 Transfer Sleeves of Different Sizes
- 1 Rapport Ring Loading Cone
- 1 Tube of Water-Soluble Lubricating Jelly
- 1 Instructional DVD
- Discreet System Carrying Case
“It has changed our love-making and our lives. I feel like a young man again…I only wish now I had sought help years ago.” Mr. A
Today, men have several erectile dysfunction treatment options – drugs, pumps, and even surgery. Viagra is often the go-to option, but is it the best ED treatment?
An Erectile dysfunction pump, also called a penis pump, has today become a legitimate medical device to help men overcome the symptoms of erectile dysfunction, often due to Type 2 Diabetes, prostate surgery, or for men who don’t want to use prostate pills, like Viagra, and is being recommended more often by doctors.
The validation of vacuum pump therapy for erectile dysfunction is validated by just looking at how many medical companies are selling vacuum therapy systems to help men overcome their symptoms of erectile dysfunction.
We’ve tried to make this decision a bit easier by highlighting the 5 Best Erectile Dysfunction Pumps.