The perineum goes by several names, including Male P Spot and male G Spot. It is the highly sensitive smooth area between the base of the penis and the anus. Perineum massage for men has become an effective part of prostate massage to treat enlarged prostate. While producing highly pleasurable sensations, it also improves blood flow to the area to wash away toxic fluids.
This alternative massage technique is not just a way to help you get your rocks off alone or with your partner. This male P-spot massage technique includes the penis, scrotum, and the pelvic floor muscles. The urogenital triangle, along with the anal triangle, creates the area that forms the pelvic floor.
Male perineum massage has become an effective way to treat enlarged prostate. You can use a prostate massager with a Kundalini tab (K-tab). This type of prostate massager simultaneously stimulates your perineum, while you get a therapeutic massage of your prostate gland.
Two Popular Methods to Treat Enlarged Prostate
- The first male perineum massage technique to treat enlarged prostate, requires inserting a finger or prostate massager with a perineum tip, also known as a kundalini tip, into the rectum. This tip give you stimulating sensations of the perineum while you also getting a therapeutic hands free prostate massage. Yo can perform this therapeutic technique alone or with a partner to heighten foreplay or sexual intercourse.
- The second perineum massage for men technique is performed outside the body, with an external prostate massager. The Prostate Cradle is an alternative medical device made with with medical grade materials. It helps men overcome the symptoms of enlarged prostate. You simply sit on it for about 20 minutes per session. It produces pressure to massage the prostate gland. The tip simultaneously comes into contact with the perineum, and provides pleasurable sensations to the region.
While many men feel the perineum is taboo or dirty, due to it’s close proximity to the rectum, this area in fact is highly sensitive with millions of nerve endings. Stimulating the perineum can produce extremely pleasing sensations.
Table of Contents
Where is the Male Perineum Located?
The male perineum (P spot) is the smooth skin area between the base of the penis and the scrotum. This area contains millions of highly sensitive nerve endings. If you touch this area with your fingertip, you will see this area is easily stimulated to pleasure by touch or massage.
Male Perineum Massage Stimulates the Root Chakra
In spiritual healing, chakras are energy centers located along the spine from the tale bone to the top of your head. The root chakra is the first of seven chakras or energy centers in the body.
Some people say the root chakra is located in the perineum. It is identified with the color red. This root chakra represents your energy foundation. It is responsible for the flow of energy throughout the body.
Prostate massage improved blood flow and helps clear negative energy in your root chakra.
Perineum Massage Technique 1
The male perineum is the soft tissue area located between the base of the penis and rectum. You can perform internal perineum massage to treat enlarged prostate. You insert a finger or prostate massager into your rectum to reach the Male P Spot.
If you place two fingers in this area, you’ll feel rope-like nerves in this area. You can softly massage the P-spot in an up and down or circular motion. This will create a highly pleasurable sensation.
You can also rub the smooth skin area from the outside, to also give you pleasurable sensations.
The first internal perineum massage technique includes the use of a prostate massager, like the Aneros MGX, which has a round perineum tab on the end. The K-tab simultaneously stimulates the perineum while performing prostate massage.
Massaging the perineum, also known as the P-Spot, increased blood flow to the region to heighten sexual pleasure.
Perineum Massage Technique 2
- who have trouble reaching their back side
- have a sensitive or painful prostate gland
- find touching their genitalia taboo
- feel touching or inserting anything into the rectum is dirty
The Prostate Cradle is an effective enlarged prostate treatment. All you have to do is place this external Prostate massager on a solid surface, such as a chair or bathtub and sit on it, and the unique shape does the rest.
The tip on the Prostate Cradle works to stimulate the perineum. Unlike a traditional prostate massager, external perineum massage can be done clothed or unclothed. You can sit in warm bath, at your desk while working, using a computer or while watching T.V.
All it takes is 5 – 20 minutes a day, or however often you like to enjoy a stimulating male P-Spot massage to treat enlarged prostate. The unique shape of this male g-spot massager, hits the perineum perfectly and applies light pressure as it gives men a stimulating massage of the perineum (male g spot) and prostate gland simultaneously, without the need to be inserted into the rectum and using messy lubricants.
Benefits of Perineum Massage for Men
- Help you discover your body and what sensations in your genital area are pleasurable.
- Provides pleasurable stimulations during prostate massage.
- Compliments enlarged prostate treatment.
- Make sexual intercourse more pleasurable.
- Heightens intimacy with your partner
- Improves foreplay
- Increases blood flow to perineum and prostate gland to reverse enlarged prostate.
Now you have in your hands valuable information about the two effective perineum massage techniques for men with an enlarged prostate.
The Aneros Progasm is ideal for internal perineum massage.
The Prostate Cradle is your choice for external prostate massage.