This natural testosterone booster includes an Advanced Biotopical Delivery* with DHEA, DIM, and Tribulus Terrestris.
The Urology Health Organization, reports that nearly 4 out of 10 men over age 45 have some degree of low testosterone, also referred to as hypogonadism or Low T.
Table of Contents
- What is a Bio-Identical Testosterone Treatment
- What are the Symptoms of Low Testosterone in Men?
- How to Increase Male Libido
- What are the Ingredients in Testro-XL Natural Testosterone Booster?
- Testro-XL INGREDIENTS:
- Does Testro-XL Contain Yohimbe?
- How Does it Smell?
- How Do You Use It?
- How Long Does a Jar Last?
- What are the Pro’s and Con’s of Testro XL Creme?
- Does Testro-XL Creme Come with a Warranty?
- Where Can You Buy Testro-XL Natural Testosterone Booster?
- FDA Disclaimer
What is a Bio-Identical Testosterone Treatment
A bio-identical testosterone replacement, like Testro-XL Creme, is an herbal compound that mimics the “identical” chemical and molecular structure of testosterone in the body. That means once absorbed into the body, it looks and acts like the hormone testosterone produced by your body.
The purpose of a bio-identical testosterone cream is by mimicking testosterone. This testosterone replacement therapy encourages the body to increase the production of testosterone, and naturally boost testosterone levels in your body.
What are the Symptoms of Low Testosterone in Men?
Testosterone peaks in men around the age of 18, and by age 35 men can begin to lose approximately 1% of their free testosterone per year.
By age 50, men can lose up to 50% of their free testosterone.
Want to reverse low testosterone?
Learn more here.
- low sex drive
- lack of desire for sex
- diminished sexual performance
- lack of sexual stamina
- erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation
- weak erections
- loss of lean muscle mass
- lack of interest in activities you usually enjoy
- increase of fat in the mid section
- frequent bouts of fatigue
- irritability or mood swings
- increased memory loss or confusion
- hair loss
How to Increase Male Libido
After men reach age 40, they can begin to experience symptoms of low testosterone. This is due a decrease in the production of this important male androgen hormone, which begins to decrease in men around this age.
A bio-identical testosterone booster is developed with ingredients that mimic testosterone to reverse these levels of testosterone.
As levels of testosterone decrease naturally with age or other issue, men may find their erections are not as hard, or last as long. This can negatively impact sexual performance and self esteem.
A bio-identical testosterone replacement therapy can induce the body to make more testosterone and reverse these symptoms.
Testro-XL testosterone cream is applied to thin areas of skin, such as behind your knees, between your chest and area between forearm and bicep. You just rub it into your skin. This allows the testosterone cream to be absorbed quickly into your body.
You’ll begin to notice a benefit within a few days to two weeks.
What are the Ingredients in Testro-XL Natural Testosterone Booster?
- Purified water
- Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) seed oil
- Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera gel extract)
- Sepigel 305 (polyacrylamide
- C13-14 isoparaffin
- Cannabis sativa (Hemp) seed oil
- Oenotherabiennis (Evening primrose) oil
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) oil
- Germall plus (propylene glycol
- diazolidinyl urea
- Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA)
- Avena sativa
- Baryta carbonica
- Baryta iodate
- Lycopodium clavatum
- Thuja occidentalis at equal parts in 10X, 30X & 100X each
- Potassium sorbate
- (equal parts of Abrotanum, Anacardium orientale, Arsenicum album, Baryta carbonica, Baryta Muriatica, Ferrum metallicum, Fucus- Vesiculosus, Hekla lava, Helleborusniger, Ignatia amara, Lycopodium clavatum, Nicotinamidum, Secale cornutum, Silicea at 10x, 30X & LM1 potencies)
- Gama amino butyric acid (GABA)
- Sorbic acid
- herb extracts of Velvet bean (Mucunapruriens)
- Ginkgo biloba
- Horny goat weed (Tribulus terrestris & Epimedium sagittatum)
- Diindolylmethane (DIM)
- Androstenedione-free. Caffeine-free. Ephedrine-free. No Yohimbe.
Does Testro-XL Contain Yohimbe?
Yohimbe, has been shown by the FDA to potential cause adrenal failure. Do to this risk, and for your safety and satisfaction, Testro-XL is 100% Yohimbe free.
How Does it Smell?
Testro-XL testosterone cream has a very pleasant smell.
If you plan to follow the instructions and apply Testro XL 30 minutes before sexual activity, you don’t need to worry about smelling like you just climbed out of a barrel of sludge.
Some men reported this testosterone replacement therapy has an unpleasant smell. I found this testosterone cream has a pleasant smell.
How Do You Use It?
Testro-XL Creme is easy to use.
- Apply 1/2 teaspoon of Testro-XL to a thin skin area of your body, such as middle of your chest, middle of your arm, neck or behind your knee once a day, to maintain elevated testosterone levels. As the ingredients build up in your system, you may begin to see an improvement related to increased testosterone levels in your body.
- Some men see best results when applying it in the morning, afternoon or evening. Try applying Testro-XL at different times of the day during the week to see if you experience an improvement in sexual performance, mood, well-being, concentration, etc.
- If you plan to use this natural testosterone booster to support your workout routine or to improve sexual performance, use 1 teaspoon 30 – 45 minutes prior to your workout or sexual activity, to get the best results.
- The manufacturers of Testro-XL recommend a three week use and one week off regimen. The 4 oz. jar lasts two months with normal use. You should get two cycles of three-week usage.
- Do not use more than the recommended dosage.
How Long Does a Jar Last?
A 4 oz jar of Testro-XL Creme natural testosterone booster costs about $30-$40, and should last about 2 months.
This is unlike many other expensive natural testosterone boosters that cost approximately $49-$69 per bottle, and lasts just 30 days.
That means you will spend approximately $100 to $140 for a two months supply of that other testosterone booster, or just $40 here for a 2 month supply of Testro-XL Creme natural testosterone booster.
What are the Pro’s and Con’s of Testro XL Creme?
- Lasts 60 days, not 30 days like most other testosterone boosters
- Has a Pleasant smell
- Made from All natural ingredients
- Made in the US
- Easy to use
- Some men notice benefits within 24-48 hours
- No known side effects
- Only available on line
- Some men see benefits immediately, others can take up to 2 weeks before results are noticed
How I Discovered Testro XL
I found this testosterone replacement therapy, after an exhaustive search to find a way to reverse my own symptoms of low testosterone naturally.
My Low T story is probably a lot like yours. The erections are still there, but I found they weren’t as strong as they used to be, and didn’t last as long either. Sometimes I had to finish faster than I wanted to, because I could feel I was losing my erection. My wife was not happy that I was finishing before her, but was understanding.
She said I’m not as young as I used to be, and things don’t work like they used to. She even told me some her friend’s husbands are taking Viagra, so I shouldn’t feel bad. Nice pep talk!
I ordered Testro-XL Creme, which you can order here, since the manufacturer is offering it here cheaper than through the Nubeau Nutraceuticals website. They offer it with free shipping, making this the best deal.
- Testro- XL is not recommended for use by pregnant or nursing women or by women trying to conceive.
- You should consult your healthcare professional before beginning the use of this or any nutritional product.
- If you are taking any prescription, you should consult with a healthcare professional before using this product. Even natural products can have an adverse reaction if taken with a prescription medicine.
- Do not use this product if you have breast, uterine, ovarian or prostate problems, or iff you are at risk for or have prostate, breast, uterine or ovarian cancer.
- If you are pregnant, nursing or taking prescription medication, especially other hormones or MAOIs (Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors), consult with your physician before using this product.
- This product may cause changes in liver function, alterations in hormone profiles, increased facial hair, acne, and mood swings.
- This product may cause virilization in women.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed.
- Not to be taken by individuals under the age of 18.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Does Testro-XL Creme Come with a Warranty?
If you are not satisfied with Testro-XL, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. You must have your original receipt in order to request a refund.
Where Can You Buy Testro-XL Natural Testosterone Booster?
You have two buying options for Testro-XL Creme natural testosterone booster:
1. You can buy Testro-XL Creme directly from Nubeau Nutraceuticals for $49.95
The product is sold by Nubeau Nutraceuticals, so why not save yourself a few bucks.
* Please note, I may receive a commission if you buy Testro-XL from E-bay. This option will not increase your purchase price.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*Consult your physician before beginning any exercise program.
These products are different than supplements you may have tried and generally are more potent. These products are truly Standardized and have a powerful physiologic effect as formulated and recommended.
DO NOT assume that just because you purchased similar supplements in the past, they will have the same effect.
DO NOT experiment with dosages. Take only as directed under the supervision of a Physician.