TestoMax 200 Natural Testosterone Booster helps men who are dealing with the symptoms of low testosterone. Now you have a tool to reverse your symptoms of low testosterone and regain your youth, vigor and stamina.
Once men reach the ages 40 to 50, they can begin to have problems getting and maintaining a hard erection. This humiliating issue can lead to problems in the bedroom and also affect your self esteem.
Why Do Men need Testosterone?
Testosterone is an androgen hormone in males that is responsible for everything that makes a male, well a male. As men age 35-40, they can begin to lose up to 1% of their testosterone per year.
Stress, anxiety, depression, a sedentary lifestyle, poor diet and lack of exercise can also lead to low testosterone levels in men.
The role of this male sex hormone includes:
- hair growth on the face a body.
- muscle development.
- lowering the voice during puberty.
- production of sperm.
- physical and emotional well-being.
- boosting libido and sexual desire.
- helping males achieve and maintain an erection.
Over time men can experience a reduction in the production of testosterone. This is a condition called by several names, including:
- low testosterone
- Low T
Do Any of These Issues of Low Testosterone Apply to you?
- Lack of energy for your favorite activities?
- Frustration and temper outbursts easily
- Lack focus or concentration
Is your performance in the bedroom lacking? Erections are not as hard, don’t last as long and level of sperm production is lower?
Have you noticed your muscles getting soft and extra weight accumulating in your mid section?
Are you dealing with insomnia or sleep problems?
If you answer yes to any of these scenarios, you may have the symptoms of low testosterone.
The good news is that it is possible to boost low testosterone levels..
Testomax 200 may be the solution for your testosterone deficiency.
What are the Symptoms of Low Testosterone
Low testosterone symptoms is a common condition that affects approximately 24% of males over age 30.
After age 35, millions of men begin to naturally lose approximately 1% of their testosterone per year, and by age 50, these can lose up to 50% of their free testosterone.
- Erectile dysfunction
- Difficulty achieving or maintaining an erection
- Fewer spontaneous erections
- Lack of sexual desire
- Infertility or low sperm count
- Rapid hair loss
- Reduced muscle mass
- Increased body fat, particularly in mid section
- Enlarged breasts (gynoclomastia)
- Sleep disorder
- Frequent fatigue
- Bouts of bad temper
- Lack of focus or concentration
- Brain fog
Source: Urology Foundation
Low Testosterone Causes in Men
Other conditions, such as poor diet, lack of exercise, insomnia, alcohol use, drug use, as well as, stress, anxiety and depression can contribute to low testosterone in men.
Men at any age can develop symptoms of low testosterone, but this frustrating condition is generally most common in men ages 35-75.
Testomax 200, which is made with all herbal ingredients known for centuries, helps reverse the symptoms of low testosterone. This works by helping with the production of free testosterone and unbinding bound testosterone.
Hypogonadism is usually due to one of these factors:
- Lack of free testosterone production.
- Testosterone becoming bound to sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG), making it unavailable.
Men can lose up to 1% of their free testosterone per your beginning at age 35. By age 50, many men can lose up to 50% of their bioavailable testosterone, called hypogonadism or low testosterone (Low T).
Testomax 200 helps in the production of testosterone and unbinds bound testosterone. This will allow this unavailable form of the hormone, to again to available for me to use.
This can cause many issues midlife men face. These issues can include hair loss in men, weight gain especially in the med section, loss of muscle mass, erectile dysfunction,
About Testomax 200 Testosterone Booster
- NEW STRONGER FORMULA – Works Faster – All Natural – Safe!
- STIMULATES THE BODY to Naturally Produce More Of The Male T Hormone!
- NATURAL, SAFE and INCREDIBLY EFFECTIVE – No harmful or scary, nasty side effects – Contains Tongkat Ali which raises the levels of Free T, the male hormone your body actually uses and NEEDS!
- THE BEST VALUE- 650 mg per capsule – 40 capsules per bottle Best Potency.
- Contains Tongkat Ali Extract 200:1
- PREMIUM HERBAL BLEND – All Natural Ingredients – Strong Testosterone Boost – Backed by our 90 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
TestoMax 200 Ingredients
Tongkat ali for Low Testosterone
Tongkat ali, which is used in TestoMax 200 testosterone booster, is a popular natural ingredient known to help boost low testosterone in men. The use of tongkat ali dates back to 1700 in Malaysia.
- It was used as an aphrodisiac
- this ingredient is found to boost energy
- was used to counter the affects of snake bites and
- found to boost testosterone levels in men.
Why You Need to Cycle a Testosterone Supplement
You need to take this natural testosterone booster in cycles consisting of 10 days on, and 5 days off, then repeat. The reason is that over time your body can build up a resistance to tongkat ali, which reduces its effectiveness.
Taking it in cycles ensures it helps boost low testosterone levels.
Also, extensive use of tongkat ali can cause insomnia in some men.
How Does Bound Testosterone Affect Men?
When talking about levels of testosterone, there are three factors to consider:
- Total Testosterone
- Free Testosterone
- Bound Testosterone
- Total testosterone is the measure of free testosterone, which is the bioavailable form that men need to grow hair, build muscle and produce sperm.
- Free testosterone is the bioavailable form of the male sex hormone flowing freely through the bloodstream, that has several important roles for males.
- Bound testosterone is the bioavailable form that is attached to the proteins albumin and sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG), and is unavailable for use.
Total testosterone level is determined by a simple blood test.
How to Order TestoMax 200 Testosterone Booster
Get These Free Bonuses with Your Order
How to Use TestoMax200
Ken Weiss is a health blogger who is passionate about natural and holistic cures for men’s health issues. He is the founder of menshealthcures.com