The Prostate Cradle is a revolutionary external prostate massager created by a licensed physical therapist. Unlike a traditional prostate massager that is inserted into your body, the prostate cradle is used from outside your body.
It is made with soft medical grade rubber. This external prostate massager help men of all ages reverse enlarged prostate symptoms, such as:
- pain in the prostate
- prostate infection
- pain in the groin
- weak urine flow
- painful ejaculation during sex
- avoid the many unpleasant side effects of prescription prostate medication.
You simply sit on the Prostate Cradle, which works by applying light to medium pressure against the prostate gland. This provides a therapeutic external prostate massage of the prostate gland and perineum.
What Is The Prostate Cradle?
The Prostate Cradle is an External Prostate Massager, that is made in the USA from soft medical grade rubber. It was developed by a certified massage therapist, to address the prostate problems of his male patients, and even to treat his own enlarged prostate problems.
If you don’t want to stick anything up your butt to treat you enlarged prostate problems? No problem. This Prostate Massager works outside of your body. You just sit on it, with or without clothes on. The unique bike seat shape of this external prostate massager allows it to massage your prostate gland and perineum simultaneously.
Table of Contents
- How Does this External Prostate Massager Work?
- No Insertion Needed
- Benefits of Prostate Cradle Unique Design
- How I Discovered the Prostate Cradle – External Prostate Massager?
- What are the Holes for?
- Improves Weak Urine Flow
- Makes Sex Fun Again!
- Natural Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
- 13 Benefits of an External Prostate Massager
- Want a More Robust Prostate Massage?
- How to Achieve a Prostate Orgasm
- What are Happy Users of the Prostate Cradle saying
- Where You Can Buy the Prostate Cradle?
The Prostate Cradle is an alternative medical treatment that is ideal for the following patients:
- older men.
- men with disabilities that prevents them from reaching their rectum to insert a traditional invasive prostate massager.
- men with prostate infection or other issues that cause a tender prostate.
- those who do not want to use an invasive prostate massager.
- people who feel their backside is taboo or dirty.
The Diagram below demonstrates how the unique shape of the Prostate Cradle supports your backside, testicles, and penis simultaneously.
Second, the unique shape helps to massage your prostate gland and P-spot for a therapeutic and stimulating prostate massage.
How Does this External Prostate Massager Work?
The Prostate Cradle external prostate massager works outside the body. No messy lubricants. You do not need to use a lubricated invasive prostate massager, that is inserted into your body.
You just put the Prostate Cradle on a chair or use in the bathtub, and it does the rest.
Using an External prostate massager to treat enlarged prostate symptoms has never been easier:
- You can use this external prostate massage device fully clothed or while taking a bath.
- There is no need for messy lubricants as the prostate cradle works outside of your body to provide a therapeutic prostate massage.
- You simply sit on the Prostate Cradle for 20-30 minutes per session to get a soothing and therapeutic prostate massage of the prostate gland and perineum simultaneously.
- The unique downward angle and front rounded end of The Prostate Cradle uses your own body weight to apply light pressure against your prostate gland and perineum, called your External Male G-spot, to provide a stimulating prostate massage.
- The Prostate Cradle increases nourishing oxygen-rich blood to prostatic tissue, to improve prostate function.
- No need to rock, move side to side or any other motion when using the Prostate Cradle.
- Depending on the severity of your prostate problems, you can use this BPH treatment as often as you need to relieve the pain and discomfort of your prostate problems.
- You can use The Prostate Cradle daily, weekly or as often as needed to relieve your prostate problems.
With traditional invasive prostate massager, the man must be naked and insert the prostate massager into his rectum to massage his enlarged prostate gland, but not with an external prostate massager from Enviromax.
You can use it with clothes on and still receive a therapeutic prostate massage.
You can simply sit on the Prostate Cradle for just 20 to 30 minutes a day while watching TV, using in the bath or sitting behind a desk at work.
I have received questions from men asking does external prostate massage hurt? I am happy to report, based on person experience, external prostate massage does not hurt; it offers a soothing and therapeutic prostate massage.
Benefits of Prostate Cradle Unique Design
The unique design of the Prostate Cradle external prostate massager, available here, is similar to an ergonomic bike saddle. It cradles and supports the perineum, penis and scrotum, while it massages your prostate gland.
- Doesn’t require inserting a prostate masager into their rectum.
- Is completely painless and can be used by men of any age or physical capability.
- You do not having to deal with messy lubricants
- No need to use prescription medication.
- You can use it while sitting at your desk at work, watching tv at home, using the computer, or while relaxing in the bath tub.
How I Discovered the Prostate Cradle – External Prostate Massager?
Eric McVay, the inventor of the Prostate Cradle, contacted me and asked if I would be interested in trying the Prostate Cradle and experience the soothing and stimulating experience of this external prostate massager for myself.
After using the Prostate Cradle and learning about the benefits of prostate massage, I was so impressed by the following:
- how easy this prostate massager is to use
- don’t have to bother inserting anything into my backside
- you can use it while sitting in front of my computer or watching TV
I found the Prostate Cradle is easy to use while sitting in a chair. I did find it bit more comfortable to put a towel over the Prostate Cradle.
What are the Holes for?
No, the holes in the Prostate Cradle are not to make this prostate massager look like a submarine.
The holes are there to insert small vibrating bullets, called Mini Vibrators. These vibes provide pleasurable stimulating sensations to the prostate, scrotum and perineum (smooth highly sensitive area between the scrotum and rectum) while using the Prostate Cradle.
The vibes can help you achieve an elusive prostate orgasm, or simply provide additional pleasurable sensations to the perineum.
Improves Weak Urine Flow
As the prostate gland becomes enlarged, it presses against the urethra and restricts the complete and thorough emptying of urine from your bladder. This eventually leads to frequent urination at night, often preventing men from getting a good night sleep.
Prostate massage, also known as prostate milking, helps shrink your enlarged prostate by improving blood flow to the prostatic tissue. This is the effective natural way to wash away toxic bacteria, that leads to inflammation, pain and enlargement of the prostate gland.
Makes Sex Fun Again!
Many men give up sex, due to painful ejaculation associated with enlarged prostate and prostate infection.
Using the Prostate Cradle for 20 minutes a day helps improve blood flow to the prostate gland.
It will help to flush away toxic bacteria and remove the build up of prostatic fluid that blocks prostate ducts.
The prostate cradle allows normal blood flow to resume, to promotes normal prostate function.
Natural Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
Erectile Dysfunction is the result of a lack of blood flow. This prevents a man from achieving and maintain an erection suitable for sexual intercourse.
The symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction may be reduced by stimulating certain acupressure points in the body that improves blood flow. One acupressure point is just below tailbone.
The Prostate Cradle is a natural erectile dysfunction treatment, since it isolates this area for stimulation to improve blood flow and improve your erections.
In addition to using the Prostate Cradle as a natural erectile dysfunction treatment, you should also do pelvic floor muscle exercises. PC muscle exercises strengthen your pelvic floor muscles that hold back the flow of urine, blood and semen during sexual intercourse, thus improving your erections which can eliminate erectile dysfunction, prevent premature ejaculation, and heighten the pleasure and intensity of ejaculation during sex.
13 Benefits of an External Prostate Massager
- Provides a therapeutic external prostate massage
- Designed by a certified massage therapist
- Made from soft medical grade rubber
- This device is used outside the body
- Use with or without clothes
- Perfect for older men, men with health issues who are unable to use a traditional prostate massager, or men who find the back side dirty or taboo
- Massages the prostate gland and perineum simultaneously
- Relieves pain and discomfort of prostate infection or enlarged prostate
- Prevents painful ejaculation to make sex fun and exciting again
- Improves blood flow to prostatic tissue and promotes healthy prostate function
- Improves urination flow
- Help men achieve a prostate orgasm
Want a More Robust Prostate Massage?
If you want a more robust external prostate massage, you may want to look into the new Prostate Jewel.
The Prostate Jewel has the same ergonomic design as the original Prostate Cradle external prostate massager, and is made of 20% firmer medical grade rubber to provide more pressure where it is needed to relieve the pain and discomfort of prostate problems.
The Prostate Jewel comes in three exciting colors – blue, indigo and purple. This newest member of the Prostate Cradle family comes with a 90 day 100% money back guarantee and comes in three sizes Medium, Large and XLarge.
How to Achieve a Prostate Orgasm
Using the optional stimulation bullets, which go into the holes of your Prostate Cradle, can provide pleasurable vibration sensations to your prostate gland and perineum, called the male G-spot, this can help you achieve a prostate orgasm.
A prostate orgasm occurs when prostate milking releases prostatic fluid, known as a prostate ejaculation. Prostate orgasm can be more intense than a penile orgasm, though they can be harder to achieve.
What are Happy Users of the Prostate Cradle saying
“Prostate massage just got easier!” – K.B.
Where You Can Buy the Prostate Cradle?
You can also find the Prostate Cradle at Amazon.com.