8 Simple Premature Ejaculation Treatments to Help You Last Longer in Bed
Premature ejaculation is a very common form of erectile dysfunction faced by millions of men between the ages of 21 and 65 every year, and effects nearly 75% of all men over age 45 at some point, so you are not alone.
This common form of sexual dysfunction, which effects nearly 75% of all men at some point in their life, is defined as when a male ejaculates within 30 seconds to two minutes of vaginal penetration.
Premature ejaculation is generally due to nerves in the penis become over stimulated rapidly and causes a man to have what is called rapid ejaculation.
In this article you will learn the 8 simple cures for premature ejaculation symptoms to help men learn how to last longer in bed, and how to climax at the same time as your partner to make both your and her orgasms more intense and pleasurable.
Here are 8 Simple Cures for Premature Ejaculation Symptoms, which will help you last longer in bed, improve your sexual performance and boost self-confidence in bed:
1) Self Distraction to prevent premature ejaculation. If your arousal levels are getting too high and a climax is beginning, take a deep breath and think about something else, something very boring if possible. When you are less aroused, but are able to maintain an erection, once your arousal calms down, you can then continue.
2) Stop and Start Method for premature ejaculation. If you find yourself nearing climax, withdraw your penis from your partner and allow yourself to relax enough to prevent ejaculation. By starting and stopping sexual stimulation you can learn to last longer.
3) Squeeze Method to prevent premature ejaculation. This method involves either the man or his partner squeezing (fairly firmly) the end or the tip of the penis for 10 to 20 seconds when ejaculation is imminent, withholding stimulation for about 30 seconds, then continuing stimulation. This can be repeated until ejaculation is desired. The stop and start method can be used with the squeeze method as well.
4) Use a natural premature ejaculation treatment. A natural erectile dysfunction treatment can help reduce or eliminate over stimulation of the penis associated with premature ejaculation by slightly numbing the area so the nerve ends in the shaft and head of the penis do not become over stimulated quickly, and leading to unwanted rapid ejaculation. This topical cream helps prolong your erection and prevents rapid ejaculation to make sex enjoyable for you and your partner, improves your self confidence and self esteem, and can eliminate or prevent erectile dysfunction related to performance anxiety.
5) Wearing thicker condoms (or two condoms). This can also desensitize the penis by decreasing sensitivity, and therefore preventing over stimulation. Some men due report a lack or loss of feel and stimulation when wearing a thicker condom or wearing two condoms. You may want to try different brands and thicknesses of condoms, if this is the method you want to use to cure premature ejaculation.
6) Adding or increasing Foreplay before sexual intercourse. Adding foreplay to stimulate your partner to a state of high arousal before you have your genitals touched or vaginal penetration, can relax you, or lower your level of sexual stimulation, so you can last longer in bed and ejaculation and orgasm can be achieved about the same time between you and your partner. It takes men on average two to five minutes to reach climax, while it takes women 20 to 30 minutes on average to reach arousal and climax, so adding foreplay should be added to your sex regardless to give her more sexual pleasure.
7) Masturbation to prevent premature ejaculation. Practice different methods of masturbation and self-stimulation on yourself to get to know your body, and discover which feelings and sensations give you pleasure. By learning what feels good and also what types of touching, sensations and pressure allow you to last longer in bed before climax and ejaculation may not only help cure premature ejaculation, this will make you a better and more confident lover. Sharing this with your partner can significantly increase arousal between you and your partner, and will improve communication, which will ultimately allow you to gain confidence in your sexual performance.
8) Practicing Pelvic Floor Muscle exercises to prevent premature ejaculation. Practicing pelvic muscle exercises will allow you to strengthen your male PC muscle, which is located between the scrotum and rectum. To find your PC muscle, squeeze like you are trying to hold in your pee. That’s your pelvic floor muscle working. Men with a stronger pelvic floor muscle are able to control climax and ejaculation by squeezing their pelvic muscle when they feel climax beginning. By holding the pelvic muscle tight until the sensation relaxes, the man can last much longer in bed before reaching climax and ejaculation. Each time you feel youself beginning to climax, slow or stop thrusting, and squeeze until the sensation subsides. Some men are able to continue thrusting while squeezing the pelvic muscle, and others need to stop until the sensation subsides. Do whatever works best for you.
You’ve Already Tried These Methods to cure premature ejaculation?
If you’ve tried these methods with no success, then your erection problem is now down there. It’s probably in your head. I don’t mean your premature ejaculation symptoms are in your head, but rather I recently learned from Lloyd Lester, author of Ejaculation on Command, your erection problems start in your head and manifest themselves in your inability to maintain an erection, or you ejaculate too soon.
That was his problem for years, reaching ejaculation within 30 seconds to 2 minutes of penetration. After months of research, reading medical journals and talking to sex experts, the desire to have sex starts in your mind. If you’ve had a bad sexual experience, are new to sex, had a reaction to prescription medication or other issue, this can cause you to reach climax and ejaculation earlier than you or your partner want. Don’t worry you are not alone. PE effects nearly 75% of all men over the age of 45.
These are eight simple cures for premature ejaculation symptoms that will allow you to last longer in bed and become a better lover.
Please leave a comment below.