Five Benefits of Prostate Massage
A prostate massage, also known as prostate milking, is the process of massaging the prostate gland to relieve the pain and discomfort of an enlarged prostate, or benign prostatic hyperplasia.
Some men may be turned off by the prospect of inserting a finger or prostate massage device into their rectum to massage their swollen prostate gland, but before you get too grossed out by the idea, there are several benefits to having a prostate massage.
If inserting anything into your backside to massage your prostate gland, but still want a natural treatment for prostate problems, you may want to consider external prostate massage.
What is Prostate Massage
Prostate massage is the process of inserting a lubricated finger or prostate massager device into the rectum to massage the prostate gland.
Once inserted the sphincter muscle takes over. As the muscle contracts and relaxes, this forces the head of the prostate massger against the prostate gland, to give it a therapeutic massage.
Prostate massage, also known as prostate milking, is used to release the build up of toxic fluids in the prostate gland that can lead to an enlarged prostate or prostatitis.
Here are the top five benefits to performing prostate massage.
- A prostate massage helps eliminate the build-up of prostatic fluid in the prostate gland ducts. A build-up of prostatic fluid in the prostate can lead to prostatitis, which can be a painful inflammation of the prostate gland. Men with prostatitis may experience aches and pain in the joints, discomfort in the muscles and lower back, traces of blood in the urine, a pain or burning sensation during urination, and painful ejaculations.
- Improves blood flow to the prostate gland. Improving blood flow to the prostate can help the prostate gland produce the fluid that mixes with semen. This fluid helps nourish the sperm and liquefies the semen to allow it pass from the man’s body into the woman’s body.
- This treatment can help prevent BPH, also known as enlarged prostate. An enlarged prostate can lead to difficulty urinating and cause bladder infections if the urine backs up into the bladder.
- Including massage as part of lovemaking can provide excitement for both parties. Women who like using sex toys will be turned on by the prospect of using a toy on her partner, and for men, a prostate ejaculation can be more intense than a penile ejaculation.
- Prostate massage therapy can help keep the prostate functioning properly, which can prevent prostate cancer.
You should make sure to use a lubricant on the massager to ensure easy penetration and to prevent injury to the rectum or anus.
In addition to prostate massage therapy, men should eat a prostate diet low in fat, sugar and trans-fats, and eat food high in omega-3 Fatty Acids, high in fiber, and eat red fruits and vegetables. These fruits and vegetables are high in lycopene, which naturally relaxes blood vessels and improved blood flow.
You can learn more about prostate massage here
Ken Weiss is a health blogger who is passionate about natural and holistic cures for men’s health issues. He is the founder of menshealthcures.com