- How Find a Treatment for PTSD and Drug Abuse In Your Area
- Owning a Pet Can Make You Stronger, Healthier, and Happier
- 5 Testosterone Boosters All Men Should Take
- Private Gym Kegel and Pelvic Exercise System For Men Review
- What is the Benefit of Self Sabotaging Behavior?
- Effective Perineum Massage Techniques
- What is the Law of Attraction and How Can it Work for You
Best Way to Quit Smoking
Best Way to Quit Smoking – Quitkey Review
Are you one of the millions of people who want to learn how to finally stop smoking for good? Do you find smoking cessation programs, nicotine gum and nicotine patches difficult to use? Do you want to finally stop spending a lot of money month after month until you finally stop smoking?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you need to try Quitkey. This cost effective smoking cessation program has helped over 1 million people stop smoking for good, and many report being nicotine free 5-10-even 20 years after using the Quitkey to stop smoking.
Mens Health Cures provides product reviews of natural men’s health products, such as products that teach you how to quit smoking naturally and permanently, without the unpleasant or dangerous side effects of prescription medications, like Chantix.
Best Way to Quit smoking with Quitkey
By now I hope you asking what is the best way to quit smoking naturally? The best program I have found that helps people quit smoking is Quitkey. This not a patch, gum, hypnosis or anything like that. This Quitkey is an easy to use hand held computer that helps you step you down slowly from smoking cigarettes to reduce the effects of nicotine withdrawal until you are 100% nicotine free. You simply input your current smoking habit, and the Quitkey does the rest. It tells you whento smoke and when not to smoke. Over the 30-day period, the Quitkey slowly weens you off your nicotine dependence until you have no desire for another cigarette.
How much would you be willing to pay for a smoking cessation program that did this? Would you be willing to pay $100, $200 or even $500 to quit smoking for good and eliminate your nicotine addiction that is natural and offers a 100% money back guarantee? How much have you spent on nicotine patches or even hypnotherapy to stop smoking? With the Quitkey smoking cessation program from Lifesign, which has helped over 1 million people stop smoking in the last 20 years, you won’t even pay $67!
- doctor recommended smoking cessation program
- backed by clinical research
- does not require you to take pills, wear a nicotine patch, or chew nicotine gum
- can be used safely by both adult and teenage smokers
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Provides Support Tools to Help You Stop Smoking
Quitykey, which is one of the best programs to learn how to stop smoking, provides much needed benefits to help you stop smoking, which are included in the one-time cost of just $59.00 when you buy Quitkey now. Lifesign provides support during your nicotine withdrawals, and tools to help people stay nicotine free after successfully quitting smoking. This is important as the failure rate for people trying to kick the nicotine addiction on the first try is 90%.
What Comes in the QuitKey Stop Smoking Program
- Quit Key Smoking Cessation Computer
- Program Guide
- Free Support Hotline
- Free “21 Best Kept Secrets” Audio CD of Successful Quitters
How to Stop Smoking for under $67
This popular stop smoking program from LifeSign is one of the best tools to show you how to stop smoking naturally, with no dangerous side effects of prescription medications, like Chantix, and you will not have to bother with using nicotine patches or gums. Best of all, the Quitkey will only cost you a one-time $59, rather than hundreds or thousands of dollars for nicotine patches or pills.
Some people complain about the price, but compared to Nicoderm Patches, which sell for $30 for a 14-day kit or Smokers Cleanse, which is also $30 for a 30-day kit, Quitkey is a real value. You get two complete 31-day cycles of the Quitkey smoking cessation program, telephone support when you need emotional support, a relaxation/meditation DVD and a 30-day money back guarantee for one low price!
This natural way to quit smoking, which was developed over 20 years ago, is a small hand-held computer that has been used by over 1,000,000 people in the last twenty years to help them successfully stop smoking permanently. Many successful users report that ten or more years after using Quitkey, to learn how to stop smoking, they are still successful non-smokers. Now, are you ready to make this the beginning of the last day you puffed another cigarette?
Can Be Used By Adults and Teenage with Nicotine Addiction
Many stop smoking products sold over the counter to help you break your nicotine habit, actually contains a small amount of nicotine and can only be used legally by adults 18 years or older. The QuitKey, from Lifesign, works by learning your smoking habits and teaches you how to stop smoking cigarettes naturally by slowly weaning you off of your nicotine addiction. This stop smoking program can be purchased by people under 18 years old, though parental or doctor supervision is recommended for people under 18.
Health Risks of Smoking
There are several known health effects of smoking. The most common health risks related to cigarette smoking are:
» Heart Disease
» High Blood Pressure
» High LDL Cholesterol
» Erectile Dysfunction
» Cardiovascular disease
» Lung Cancer
» Cancer of the mouth or tongue
Smoking Linked to Erectile Dysfunction
In the common health risks of smoking reported by the American Heart Association, such as heart disease, high blood pressure, Emphysema and lung cancer, research has shown that erectile dysfunction is linked to men who smoke. This is due inhaling cigarette smoke leads to plaque build up on the lining of the arteries, and eventually leads to erectile dysfunction. You can reverse this issue and learn how to stop smoking. Prolonged exposure to nicotine and inhaling cigarette smoke filled with over 4,000 toxic carcinogens leads to cardiovascular disease. When the arteries become inflexible as plaque builds on the arterial walls, it becomes harder for blood to flow throughout the body and can prevent a man from achieving an erection.
Knowing that smoking cigarettes is a major cause of erectile dysfunction is a good reason to purchase one of the best natural stop smoking products on the market today, like Quitkey, that teach you how to stop smoking slowly and naturally, so you stop smoking once and for all.
How Does the Lifesign QuitKey Compare To Other Stop Smoking Tools?
QuitKey™ Compared With Other Quit Smoking Methods
How does the QuitKey Smoking Cessation Program Work?
QuitKey alters your smoking routine and eases you off cigarettes gradually. QuitKey reminds you when to smoke and when not to smoke. Step by step. Hour by hour. One day at a time.
Stage 1 (7 days): You smoke at your normal rate and use the QuitKey smoke button to record every cigarette you smoke. QuitKey uses this information to form your personal quit plan.
Stage 2 (14 to 34 days): QuitKey helps you follow your quit plan by prompting you when to smoke. Each day you smoke less and gradually reduce you nicotine dependence while preparing yourself to quit for good.
7 Reasons the Lifesign QuitKey® is the Best Way to Quit Smoking
- Gradual Self-Help: You break the nicotine habit at your own pace.
- Personal: The smoking cessation program is based on your habit.
- Flexible: Adjusts if you have a bad day.
- Scientifically Based: Combines the best nicotine withdrawal knowledge with behavior modification principles.
- Convenient: QuitKey is a hand held computer.
- Free Support Hotline: Just pick up the phone to reach our QuitKey Support Staff.
- Safe and Natural: Uses no drugs or gimmicks.
- Proven: Clinically tested by major medical research institutions.
- Pays for Itself: Costs less than two months’ worth of cigarettes for the average smoker.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
What Are People Saying Who Have Successfully Used the QuitKey to Quit Smoking?
- Smoke Free for 15 years
- After 30 years I am Smoke Free
- Quit after 10 years of smoking and never had a cigarette since!!!
- Does the job
- Intense value, not so intense price
- LIFESIGN HELPED US QUIT FOR OVER 20 YEARS
- A decent product to help quit smoking
What Are the Drawbacks of Lifesign Quitkey?
Any product review would not be legitimate without addressing the drawbacks.
1) You need to spend a few days tracking and inputting your normal smoking pattern so the Quikey understands how frequently you smoke to then tell you when and when not to smoke, to step down your nicotine addiction.
2) Product can only be used for two complete 31 day cycles. Most people are able to quit smoking after one 31-day cycle, and Lifesign gives uses one additional full 31-day cycle if you fall off the wagon, so most people don’t really see this as a drawback.
Where can I Buy the Quitkey Smoking Cessation Program?
Latest posts by Ken Weiss (see all)
- Top Natural Weight Loss Trends for Men Over 40 - 10/31/2017
- Top 5 Ingredients for Whitening Teeth at Home - 10/26/2017
- How to Relieve Foot Pain From Standing All Day Long - 10/20/2017