- How Find a Treatment for PTSD and Drug Abuse In Your Area
- Owning a Pet Can Make You Stronger, Healthier, and Happier
- 5 Testosterone Boosters All Men Should Take
- Private Gym Kegel and Pelvic Exercise System For Men Review
- What is the Benefit of Self Sabotaging Behavior?
- Effective Perineum Massage Techniques
- What is the Law of Attraction and How Can it Work for You
Alistrol High Blood Pressure Supplement Review – Lower High Blood Pressure Naturally
Alistrol, is an all natural high blood pressure treatment from CLE Holistic Health that combines four natural, plant-based ingredients that are designed to lower high blood pressure, support healthy heart function, promote blood circulation, keep healthy arteries, and lower the symptoms of hypertension (high blood pressure) within 4 weeks of beginning treatment.
High Blood Pressure (HBP), also known as hypertension, affects nearly one in four adults worldwide, and this silent killer is attributed to about 40% of cardiovascular-related deaths.
Prescription high blood pressure medicines mask the problems and maintain blood pressure levels as long as the pills are being taken, but as soon as treatment is stopped, elevated blood pressure levels will quick return.
Alistrol is clinically tested to lower high blood pressure using a double-blind, placebo controlled human clinical trial was conducted to study the effects of Alistrol, on maintaining healthy blood pressure, and has no known side effect.
What is High Blood Pressure
The American Heart Association defines high blood pressure (HBP or hypertension) as the consistently elevated force of your blood pushing against the walls of your blood vessels as blood is pushed through the body with each heart beat.
Blood pressure is the result of two forces: (systolic pressure) the first force of blood as it is pumped out of the heart and into the arteries that are part of the circulatory system. The second force (diastolic pressure) is the lower pressure measurement created as the heart rests between heart beats.
Based on your sex, age and health, there are certain ranges of blood pressure that are considered low, normal and high. When your blood pressure is consistently high during periods of normal physical activity (sitting or walking), as well as, periods of high activity (running or other strenuous activity) your doctor may identify you as having hypertension (high blood pressure).
Over time, consistent high blood pressure damages the delicate tissues inside the arteries and the heart muscle itself. Taking a high blood pressure supplement with the right herbal ingredients can normalize elevated blood pressure, relax blood vessels and improve blood flow to improve cardiovascular health.
High blood pressure, known as the silent killer, that kills more people than all cancer combined, eventually results in atherosclerosis or heart disease, and high LDL (Bad) cholesterol, which can result in early death, heart attack or stroke if not addressed.
Alistrol is designed to maintain healthy blood pressure levels, strengthen arteries, improve circulation and relax blood vessels to improve blood flow.
You can learn more about Alistrol high blood pressure treatment here.
What are the Common High Blood Pressure Symptoms?
People with high blood pressure symptoms usually experience one or more of these issues over an extended period of time, or the symptoms become chronic.
If they don’t go away on their own, or do not respond to an over-the-counter pain medicine, such as Advil, then you should see your doctor as soon as possible.
- Frequent headaches
- Blurry vision
- Chest pain (angina)
- Difficulty breathing
- Kidney problems
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Ringing in ears
How Does Alistrol Work?
Let’s take a closer look at the ingredients in Alistrol High Blood Pressure Treatment, and how they work to lower blood pressure, improve circulation, eliminate LDL (bad cholestrol) and increase healthy flow of blood from the heart through the circulatory system.
- Garlic Extract has been used in Asian and Ayurvedic medicines for centuries to reduce high blood pressure.
- Holly Leaf Extract. While holly is popular as a festive holiday plant, the leaves have several medicinal properties. The holly leaves have been known to facilitate better arterial function and improve blood circulation in some individuals. The berries are toxic to humans and should not be ingested.
- Hawthorn is a popular natural medicinal treatment for diseases of the heart and blood vessels, such as to treat both low blood pressure and high blood pressure, “hardening of the arteries” (atherosclerosis), and high cholesterol.
- Daikon Seed Extract is derived from seeds of the Daikon radish, a popular ingredient in Asian cooking. Daikon seed helps promote healthy blood circulation and cleanse the blood.
What are Real Doctors Saying about CLE Holistic Health Products