A quick search in Google for the term “Premature Ejaculation Treatment” returns over 500,000 results, so you know there is no lack of natural, prescription, or even surgical options if you are looking for a way to stop premature ejaculation.
The problem is most premature ejaculation treatments treat the symptoms of premature ejaculation, but do not get to the real root cause of early ejaculation to eliminate premature ejaculation quickly and forever. This article discusses four popular premature ejaculation treatments, that work with varying degrees of effectiveness to treat your premature ejaculation symptoms so you can stop premature ejaculation once and for all, eliminate the embarrassment and shame of this common sexual dysfunction and learn how you can enjoy sex the way you used to.
What is Premature Ejaculation?
Before you run in search of that magical potion to cure premature ejaculation and help you last longer in bed, it is important to first understand what premature ejaculation really is – and if you are really suffering from annoying and even debilitating sexual dysfunction. Here are 10 things you should know about premature ejaculation.
Web MD defines premature ejaculation as uncontrolled ejaculation either before or shortly after sexual penetration. It happens with minimal sexual stimulation and before the person wishes. It may result in unsatisfactory sex for both partners. This can increase the anxiety that may add to the problem. It is one of the most common forms of male sexual dysfunction. It has probably affected every man at some point in his life.
You may have premature ejaculation if you can answer “Yes” to one or more of these statements:
1. You consistently reach orgasm and ejaculate within 30 seconds to two minutes of penetration or sexual intercourse.
2. You are unable to sexually satisfy your female partner more than 50% of the time when you have sex.
3. Your inability to last long enough for her to reach climax and orgasm is causing stress and problems in your relationships.
You really have no need to feel embarrassed or humiliated if you are suffering from the symptoms of premature ejaculation. You don’t have some illness or disease. In fact, premature ejaculation is very common among men over age 40, and effects nearly 1 in 7 men at some point in their lives. The sooner you recognize the symptoms of premature ejaculation, let go of the shame and embarrassment and even include your partner in the search for a premature ejaculation treatment, the faster you will resolve this problem and enjoy the kind of long lasting sex that you know you deserve.
What Should You Look for In a Good Premature Ejaculation Treatment?
When evaluating premature ejaculation treatment options, I suggest you take these 2 criteria into consideration:
1. The PE treatment should provide a PERMANENT cure instead of just a short-term solution.
2. The premature ejaculation treatment should be natural, drug-free and relies on your mind and body’s natural responses to improve your sexual stamina so you can last longer in bed before ejaculation.
So which Premature Ejaculation Treatment is recommended? Let’s take a look below.
These are some of the common “cures” for PE. Let us examine if they are really effective and provide a long-term solution to your early ejaculation.
1. Anti-depressants – If you are working with a doctor or psychologist to help overcome your symptoms of premature ejaculation, they may suggest trying an anti-depressant. Anti-depressants can certainly help with the stress and performance anxiety that often accompanies premature ejaculation, but they come with unintended side effects, such as: the loss of libido or sexual desire, erectile dysfunction or even difficulty ejaculating. While you are fixing one part of the problem, you are potentially exacerbating another part of the problem. If you go this route, find out the potential side effects and keep a log of any new side effects that complicate your treatment.
2. Numbing creams, lotions and sprays – These are popular natural premature ejaculation treatments. While they work for some men, these offer only temporary quick fixes that do not permanently cure your early ejaculation symptoms. Some men report that these desensitizing creams tend to dull or lessen the sensations you and your partner experience during sex. This sometimes causes men to lose their erection, due to lack of feeling, or they have to thrust so fast and hard to feel anything, the intimacy of slow and passionate love making is totally lost.
3. Wearing thick condoms – Some men find wearing thick condoms or even two condoms helps eliminate the rapid ejaculation that comes with premature ejaculation. This remedy is similar to desensitizing creams, in that they offer only temporary quick fixes that do not offer a permanently premature ejaculation treatment, and this remedy often dulls or lessens the sensations you and your partner experience during sex. Similarly this sometimes causes men to lose their erection, due to lack of feeling, or they have to thrust so fast and hard to feel anything. Too often you’re finished in this “wam, bam, thank you mam” scenario before she’s even warmed up, and doesn’t really solve the problem of premature ejaculation.
4. Naturally “re-wire” your ejaculatory response – This is a permanent premature ejaculation treatment that fully addresses the root causes of your premature ejaculation. It encompasses a natural, time-tested program that re-trains your mind and body to extend the response to your libido and feelings of sexual stimulation, so you body and mind revs up more slowly to the pleasurable sensations of sexual intercourse and prolongs your ejaculation, so you give her the sexual pleasure she desires and you climax together. This is the most effective treatment to eliminate premature ejaculation quickly and forever.
While these four methods of premature ejaculation treatment work, they offer varying degrees of effectiveness. Anti-depressants really only address how premature ejaculation makes you feel, but doesn’t address the root cause of premature ejaculation.
Desensitizing creams and condoms work, but do not help all men and only offers a temporary solution.
Re-wiring your mind offers a natural drug-free solution to help your mind and body get back on track to function slowly the way they were intended to respond to your libido and sexual stimulation.
The Ejaculation by Command system, developed by Lloyd Lester, was the result of years of testing on how the mind and body respond to sexual stimulation, and what causes the male body to respond too rapidly to sexual stimulation that often leads to premature ejaculation.