- How to Relieve Back Pain in 5 Days
- Erect on Demand Review – How to Last Longer in Bed
- 5 Best Erectile Dysfunction Pumps
- Aneros Prostate Massager Comparison
- 4 Premature Ejaculation Treatment Options – How Can You Improve Sexual Stamina?
- Discover 4 Tips to Overcome Your Fear, Anxiety And Embarrassment Of Premature Ejaculation And Last Longer in Bed
- Natural Treatment for Prostate Stones
- Top 10 Foods that Increase Sperm Count
- What is the Benefit of Self Sabotaging Behavior?
- Best Penis Pump Comparison: Battery Operated or Manual Penis Pump?
Five Benefits of a Penis Pump for Men with Diabetes
Five Benefits of a Penis Pump for Men with Diabetes
If you have erectile dysfunction and diabetes and are tired of the side effects of ED medications like Viagra, or you have found little success with erectile dysfunction treatments and are seeking a natural erectile dysfunction treatment, one of the best natural remedies for impotence with an 80% to 95% success rate and is recommended by the American Urology Society, you need to look into Vacuum Therapy. This natural erectile dysfunction treatment is also recommended for men who have had prostate surgery and now suffer from sexual performance issues.
What is Vacuum Therapy?
You may be asking, what is a penis pump? A Penis Pump is a natural treatment for ED Treatment dysfunction that uses a vacuum pump which is inserted over the flaccid penis and applies manual or electric vacuum therapy for erectile dysfunction your penis to force blood into the corpora cavernosa, which are the three sponge-like chambers that fill with blood to help a man achieve an erection suitable for sexual intercourse.
How does a penis pump work for men with diabetes and erectile dysfunction? Erectile dysfunction is a condition that makes men unable to achieve an erection naturally.
A penis pump, also called an erectile dysfunction pump, is a medical appliance that fits over the shaft of the penis, and using a manual or electric pump, vacuum pressure is created that forces blood into the chambers of the penis to create an erection. The erection lasts for up to 30 minutes and is found to be 80-90% effective in men with diabetes.
Diabetes in men can result in several health issues that impact a man’s ability to enjoy a Healthy Sex Life
- Diabetes can cause heart disease
- Men with Diabetes often have high blood pressure
- Due to related heart disease and hypertension, millions of men with Diabetes also have erectile dysfunction
- Diabetes causes nerve damage that over time prevents a man from achieving or maintaining an erection suitable for sexual intercourse
Many men who go to their doctor to address their ED symptoms, and expect to walk out with a prescription for Viagra, are shocked to find out their erectile dysfunction symptoms are due to an undiagnosed case of Type 2 Diabetes. Viagra has been found to be only 75% effective in helping men with Diabetes enjoy a healthy sex life.
An Erectile Dysfunction Pump, om the other hand, has been found by the American Urological Society to be up to 90% effective in maintaining sufficient blood in the penis and allowing men to get and keep a stiff erection. While Viagra and other PDE5 Inhibitors take up to 1 hour to work, a penis pump works within 2 minutes and works for up to 30 minutes.
5 Penis Pump Benefits:
√ A Penis Pump works for men with Diabetes who have not had success with ED medications like Viagra
√ An Erectile Dysfunctin Pump is a Natural Erectile Dysfunction Treatment for Men with Diabetes
√ A Penis Pump is ideal for men who are seeking a natural erectile dysfunction treatment without side effects of pills
√ American Urological Society recommends an erectile dysfunction pump for men who have had prostate removal surgery and cannot achieve an erection naturally
√ A penis pump helps men who have had surgery due to prostate cancer regain a healthy sex life
How Does a Penis Pump Work?
- An erectile dysfunction pump consists of a medical grade plastic ring that is put over the shaft of the penis.
- The penis is then inserted into a vacuum tube that applies vacuum therapy either manually or with a battery operated electric vacuum pump, to force blood into the penis.
- As the penis becomes erect, this ring will trap blood in the corpora cavernosum and prevent it from leaking out.
- A vacuum therapy pump can help a man with impotence achieve an erection for up to 30 minutes.
- A penis pump for erectile dysfunction is recommended by the American Urology Society.
- Vacuum Therapy has been shown to be an effective natural treatment for men with erectile dysfunction and diabetes with an 80% to 95% success rate in helping a man achieve an erection suitable for sexual intercourse.
- Vacuum therapy can help a man with erectile dysfunction regain his self confidence and enjoy a healthy sex life again with his partner.
Click this link —> to learn how an erectile dysfunction pump uses vacuum therapy to be one of the best natural erectile dysfunction treatments for men with Type 2 Diabetes.
Latest posts by Ken Weiss (see all)
- 6 Ways to Stay Motivated Working Out at Home - 11/29/2016
- Private Gym Kegel Exercises Program for Men Review - 11/21/2016
- Type 2 Diabetes and Oral Health – What is the Impact? - 11/10/2016