- How to Relieve Back Pain in 5 Days
- Erect on Demand Review – How to Last Longer in Bed
- 5 Best Erectile Dysfunction Pumps
- Aneros Prostate Massager Comparison
- 4 Premature Ejaculation Treatment Options – How Can You Improve Sexual Stamina?
- Discover 4 Tips to Overcome Your Fear, Anxiety And Embarrassment Of Premature Ejaculation And Last Longer in Bed
- Natural Treatment for Prostate Stones
- Top 10 Foods that Increase Sperm Count
- What is the Benefit of Self Sabotaging Behavior?
- Best Penis Pump Comparison: Battery Operated or Manual Penis Pump?
Prostate Cradle – External Prostate Massager
The Prostate Cradle is the revolutionary external prostate massager you need to use, if you are one of the millions of men between the ages of 45 and 75 who are dealing with annoying or even debilitating prostate problems, such as enlarged prostate, prostate infection, or weak urine flow, and want to avoid the many unpleasant side effects of prescription prostate medication.
This external prostate massager a revolutionary non-prescription external natural BPH treatment that has helped thousands of men to alleviate prostate problems, by applying light to medium pressure against the External Male G-spot, to provide a therapeutic external prostate massage.
What Is The Prostate Cradle?
The Prostate Cradle Revolutionary External Prostate Massager is made from soft medical grade rubber, that was developed by a certified massage therapist, to address the prostate problems of his male patients, and even to treat his own enlarged prostate problems.
Rather than using a traditional invasive prostate massager to treat enlarged prostate, which must be inserted into your backside to reach your prostate gland to provide a therapeutic massage, the Prostate Cradle external prostate massager works outside of your body.
The Prostate Cradle is ideal for older men or men with disabilities that prevents them from reaching their rectum to insert a traditional invasive prostate massager. This is also an alternative prostate treatment for men who feel their backside is taboo or dirty.
The stimulating prostate massage provided by the Prostate Cradle, is great for men with a tender prostate and helps with the annoying or painful issues associated with an enlarged prostate or prostate infection:
- Pain and discomfort in the groin or scrotum associated with enlarged prostate
- Slow urine flow
- Frequent late night bathroom trips to empy your bladder that keep you from getting a good night sleep
- Painful ejaculation so you can enjoy sex again
- Bladder infection by eliminating the build up of toxic bacteria in the prostatic ducts.
The Diagram below demonstrates how the unique shape of the Prostate Cradle supports your backside, testicles, and penis simultaneously. Second, the unique shape is designed to massage your prostate gland and P-spot for therapeutic and stimulating prostate massage.
How Does External prostate massage Work?
The Prostate Cradle external prostate massager works outside the body, instead of using a lubricated invasive prostate massager that is inserted into your body.
External prostate massage to treat enlarged prostate has never been easier:
- You can use this external prostate massage device fully clothed or while taking a bath.
- There is no need for lubricants as the prostate cradle works outside of your body to provide a therapeutic prostate massage.
- You simply sit on the Prostate Cradle external prostate massager for 20-30 minutes per session to get a soothing and therapeutic external prostate massage of the prostate gland and perineum simultaneously.
- The unique downward angle and front rounded end of The Prostate Cradle uses your own body weight to apply light pressure against your prostate gland and perineum, called your External Male G-spot, to provide a stimulating prostate massage.
- This external prostate massager increase blood flow to prostatic tissue, which washes away the build up of toxins to mprove prostate function, and is even recommended for men with erectile dysfunction.
- No rocking, moving side to side or any other motion is needed to achieve a therapeutic prostate massage with the Prostate Cradle. In fact, you can use this prostate massager while watching TV, sitting at your desk, working on the computer, driving in a car or enjoying a warm bath.
- Depending on the severity of your prostate problems, you can use this BPH treatment as often as you need to relieve the pain and discomfort of your prostate problems.
- You can use The Prostate Cradle daily, weekly or as often as needed to relieve your prostate problems.
No Insertion Needed
With traditional invasive prostate massage, the man must be naked and insert the prostate massager into his body to massage his enlarged prostate gland, but not with an external prostate massager from Enviromax.
You can be fully clothed and still receive a therapeutic prostate massage by simply sitting on the Prostate Cradle for just 20 to 30 minutes a day while watching TV, using in the bath or sitting behind a desk at work, since there is no insertion into the rectum needed.
I have received questions from men asking does external prostate massage hurt? I am happy to report, based on person experience, external prostate massage not hurt; it offers a soothing and therapeutic prostate massage.
Benefits of Prostate Cradle Unique Design
The unique design of the Prostate Cradle, available here, is similar to that of an ergonomic bike saddle, which cradles and supports the perineum, penis and scrotum while it massages your prostate gland.
The Prostate Cradle External Prostate Massager is recommended for the following conditions:
- Men who want to avoid the high cost and side effects of prescription prostate medications.
- Men who are unable to use a traditional prostate massager
- Men who don’t want to bother with messy lubricants.
- Men who believe touching their backside is dirty or a bit taboo.
How I Discovered the Prostate Cradle – External Prostate Massage?
Eric McVay, the inventor of the Prostate Cradle, contacted me and asked if I would be interested in trying the Prostate Cradle and experience the soothing and stimulating experience of external prostate massage myelf.
After using the Prostate Cradle and learning the benefits of external prostate massage, I was so impressed by the following:
- how easy this prostate massager is to use
- I didn’t have to bother inserting anything into my backside
- I can use it while sitting in front of my computer or watching TV
After learning the benefits of external prostate massage and how easy the Prostate Cradle is to use, I offered to write a product review of the Prostate Cradle to educate men on how this unique medical device works:
» Doesn’t require inserting a prostate masager into their rectum
» Is completely painless and can be used by men of any age or physical capability
» No having to deal with messy lubricants
» No need to use prescription medication
» Can be used while sitting at your desk at work, watching tv at home, using the computer, or while relaxing in the bath tub.
What are the Holes for?
No, the holes in the Prostate Cradle are not to make this prostate massager look like a submarine.
The holes are there to insert small vibrating bullets, called Mini Vibrators, that provide a pleasurable stimulating sensation to the prostate, scrotum and perineum while using the Prostate Cradle, and can help you achieve an elusive prostate orgasm.
Improves Weak Urine Flow
As the prostate gland becomes enlarged, it presses against the urethra and restricts the complete and thorough emptying of urine from your bladder, eventually leading to frequent urination at night.
Prostate massage, also known as prostate milking, helps shrink your enlarged prostate by improve blood flow to the prostatic tissue to wash away toxic bacteria that leads to inflammation, pain and enlargement of the prostate gland.
Makes Sex Fun Again!
Many men are forced to give up sex, due to painful ejaculation associated with enlarged prostate and prostate infection.
Using the Prostate Cradle for 20 minutes a day helps improve blood flow to the prostate gland to flush away toxic bacteria and the build up of prostatic fluid that blocks prostate ducts and prevents the prostate gland from functioning properly, and allows normal blood flow to resume, which nourishes the prostatic tissue to promote optimum function of this vital part of the male reproductive system.
Natural Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
Erectile Dysfunction is the result of a lack of blood flow needed to achieve and maintain an erection suitable for sexual intercourse. The symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction may be reduced by stimulating certain acupressure points in the body that improves blood flow. One acupressure point is just below tailbone.
The Prostate Cradle is a natural erectile dysfunction treatment, since it isolates this area for stimulation to improve blood flow and improve your erections.
In addition to using the Prostate Cradle as a natural erectile dysfunction treatment, you should also do pelvic floor muscle exercises. PC muscle exercises strengthen your pelvic floor muscles that hold back the flow of urine, blood and semen during sexual intercourse, thus improving your erections which can eliminate erectile dysfunction, prevent premature ejaculation, and heighten the pleasure and intensity of ejaculation during sex.
Benefits of the Prostate Cradle
- Provides a therapeutic external prostate massage
- Designed by a certified massage therapist
- Made from soft medical grade rubber
- This device is not inserted into the rectum like a traditional prostate massager
- Can be used clothed or unclothed
- Perfect for older men, men with health issues who are unable to use a traditional prostate massager, or men who find the back side dirty or taboo
- Massages the prostate gland and perineum simultaneously
- Relieves pain and discomfort of prostate infection or enlarged prostate
- Prevents painful ejaculation to make sex fun and exciting again
- Improves blood flow to prostatic tissue and promotes healthy prostate function
- Improves urination flow
- Help men achieve a prostate orgasm
Want a More Robust Prostate Massage?
The original Prostate Cradle external massager is made from medium soft medical grade rubber. If you want a more robust external prostate massage, you may want to look into the new Prostate Jewel.
The Prostate Jewel has the same ergonomic design as the original external prostate massager, and is made of 20% firmer medical grade rubber to provide more pressure where it is needed to relieve the pain and discomfort of prostate problems.
The Prostate Jewel comes in three exciting colors – blue, indigo and purple. This newest member of the Prostate Cradle family comes with a 90 day 100% money back guarantee and comes in three sizes Medium, Large and XLarge.
How to Achieve a Prostate Orgasm
Using the optional stimulation bullets, which go into the holes of your Prostate Cradle, can provide pleasurable vibration sensations to your prostate gland and perineum, called the male G-spot, this can help you achieve a prostate orgasm.
A prostate orgasm occurs when prostate milking releases prostatic fluid, known as a prostate ejaculation. Prostate orgasm can be more intense than a penile orgasm, though they can be harder to achieve.
What are Satisfied Users of the Prostate Cradle saying
“Prostate massage just got easier!” – K.B.
Where You Can Buy the Prostate Cradle?
You can also find the Prostate Cradle at Amazon.com.
Latest posts by Ken Weiss (see all)
- Expert Review: Between Us Clinic Premature Ejaculation Program - 01/02/2017
- 7 Nutrients to Help You Sleep Better - 12/17/2016
- 7 Essential Reasons to Start a Daily Workout for Men Over 40 - 12/15/2016