- Signs Of Balding And How To Deal With It
- 5 Things You Need To Know Before Buying A Prostate Health Supplement
- Can Kegel Exercises for Men Prevent Premature Ejaculation?
- Private Gym Kegel Exercises Program for Men Review
- Effective Perineum Massage Techniques
- How To Get Rid of Stress Once and For all
- How to Eliminate Chronic Pain Naturally
Private Gym Kegel Exercises Program for Men Review
The Private Gym Kegel Exercise Program for Men is a unique program developed by a group of urologists and medical experts, to help men strengthen their pelvic floor muscles and reverse the symptoms of erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation, and improve your sexual performance naturally without male enhancement pills.
After age 40, men can begin to experience many issues, including weak erections, erectile dysfunction, reduced sexual performance and premature ejaculation. One of the leading culprits for these embarrassing and humiliating issues is the weakening of male pelvic floor muscles.
Most pelvic muscle exercises, also known as kegel exercises, were originally developed by gynecologist Dr. Arnold Kegel, for women to help strengthen their pelvic muscles after childbirth.
Further research discovered that men can suffer from issues related to weakened male pelvic muscles, including:
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Weak erection
- Weak ejaculation
- Premature ejaculation
That research lead to series of simple and complex kegel muscle exercises for men to strengthen their pelvic floor muscles, similar to doing muscle strengthening exercises at the gym. You might just learn to perform better and last longer in bed, by learning to control your ejaculation to give your partner more intense sexual pleasure.
Let’s get the legal stuff out of the way. I was recently contacted by the folks at Private Gym. They offered me a Private Gym Male Pelvic Muscle Exercise System in exchange for an unbiased product review. I was not offered any compensation for this product review, and the review and opinions of this male pelvic muscle exercise program are my own.
As men’s health blogger, I have written extensively on kegel exercises for men both for this blog and for other men’s health blogs, so I think I am petty well informed on this important yet often ignored men’s sexual health topic.
What is the Private Gym Pelvic Muscle Exercise Program For Men?
Private Gym is a unique system to help men over age 40 strengthen weak pelvic muscles, treat erectile dysfunction and eliminate the symptoms of premature ejaculation and weak erection, that was developed in conjunction with Dr. Andrew Siegel, Assistant Professor of Urology at the University of Medicine of New Jersey, and a board certified physician and surgeon at Hackensack University Medical Center, and a team of world renowned urologists, physiotherapists, and sexual health educators.
This is the first FDA-registered, interactive, male pelvic muscle exercise program, that incorporates simple exercises and a resistance training tool to strengthen the male pelvic muscles.
These male kegel exercises help create more rigid erections, reduce premature ejaculation, heighten orgasms, as well as, support prostate health and improve urinary control.
How Does Private Gym Work:
The science behind The Private Gym is simple, it just like going to the gym. If you work out a muscle with resistance training, it gets stronger.
10 minutes a day, three days a weeks is all it takes to supercharge your sexual performance, help prevent erectile dysfunction and begin to reverse its effects, and stop premature ejaculation by strengthening your pelvic muscles.
The medical experts behind the Private Gym kegel muscle exercise system developed the most effective, clinically proven program to target, train, and strengthen the male pelvic muscles.
The male pelvic floor muscles support the male anatomy between the scrotum and rectum, which includes the penis, prostate gland, bladder and rectum.
As men age, their pelvic muscles can become weakened, thus leading to several issues, including incontinence, weak erections, reduced sexual performance, erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation, which can negatively affect a male’s self esteem and may prevent engaging in activities that can lead to sex.
The Complete Male Kegel Muscle Exercise Program starts with four weeks of Basic Training, which are a series of simple pelvic muscle exercises specifically designed for men to create initial pelvic muscle strength. Squeeze the muscle to yourself from urinating. You have just found your pelvic muscle.
Once Basic Training is complete, the program incorporates an additional four weeks of resistance training and the Private Gym’s patented, FDA registered weighted resistance ring and magnetic weight to further strengthen your pelvic muscles.
The weighted ring is placed around your erect penis, and you perform the special pelvic muscle exercises to lift your penis up and down and placing just the right amount of resistance to maximize pelvic muscle growth and strength.
Why Use the Private Gym Male Pelvic Muscle Exercise System?
- This is the First FDA registered pelvic muscle exercise system for men.
- Works for men of all ages.
- This is a doctor designed 8-week male pelvic muscle training program, with a patented, one-size-fits-all resistance training ring and magnet, and an interactive DVD that shows you how to use the system.
- Clinically proven and recommended for men to strengthen their pelvic muscles to achieve improved erectile strength, create harder erections, reverse erectile dysfunction naturally, prevent premature ejaculation, reduce stress urinary incontinence and overactive bladder, and reduce prostate inflammation.
Private Gym Kegel Exercises for Men Health Benefits:
- Improves Sexual Performance and Pleasure
- Reverses & Prevents Erectile Dysfunction
- Prevents Premature Ejaculation
- Promotes Urinary Health
- Beneficial for Prostate Health
- Helps increase Bowel Control
- Treats Painful Tension Myalgia
- Eases and Prevents Saddle Sport Trauma
Study Results Summary:
- 75% improved erectile rigidity and strength (25% greatly improved)
- 90% experienced heightened orgasm intensity
- 40% improved ejaculatory control (25% greatly improved)
- 75% improved ejaculatory force (12% greatly improved)
- 90% improved confidence in the bedroom/sexual performance (50% greatly improved)
- 60% experienced increased sexual pleasure (38% greatly improved)
“As good as Viagra, without the costs and side effects,” Dr. Grace Dorey, The New York Times, July 2014.
Which Private Gym Program is Best for You?
Two Private Gym Male Kegel Exercise Program Purchase Options:
- Option 1: PRIVATE GYM BASIC TRAINING PROGRAM
- Option 2: PRIVATE GYM COMPLETE TRAINING PROGRAM
Latest posts by Ken Weiss (see all)
- Relieving Stress with Natural Essential Oils - 02/24/2017
- Prolongz Review – Can You Overcome Premature Ejaculation? - 02/17/2017
- Signs Of Balding And How To Deal With It - 02/12/2017