- Signs Of Balding And How To Deal With It
- 5 Things You Need To Know Before Buying A Prostate Health Supplement
- Can Kegel Exercises for Men Prevent Premature Ejaculation?
- Private Gym Kegel and Pelvic Exercise System For Men Review
- Effective Perineum Massage Techniques
- How To Get Rid of Stress Once and For all
- How to Eliminate Chronic Pain Naturally
Private Gym Kegel and Pelvic Exercise System For Men Review
The Private Gym Kegel Exercise for Men is a unique FDA approved program developed by a group of urologists and medical experts, that is clinically proven in studies to help men strengthen their pelvic floor muscles, and improve erection control and naturally reverse the symptoms of erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
Squeeze the muscle to stop yourself from urinating. You have just found your pelvic muscle!
The Male Pelvic Floor are a network of muscles that surround the base of the penis that perform several important sexual health function.
During sexual intercourse, the kegel muscles tighten to maintain blood pressure and keep a hard erection, and can prevent early premature ejaculation. The pelvic floor muscles also tighten to prevent incontinence in older men.
After age 40, men can begin to experience issues due to weak male kegel muscles, including weak erections, erectile dysfunction, incontinence, reduced sexual performance and premature ejaculation.
Most pelvic floor muscle exercises, also known as kegel exercises, were originally developed by gynecologist Dr. Arnold Kegel, for women to help strengthen their pelvic muscles after childbirth. Doctors later discovered that kegel muscle exercises were beneficial for men dealing with the symptoms of erectile dysfunction and incontinence in older men.
Using the Private Gym male pelvic muscle exercise system in the comfort of your home, men can strengthen their pelvic floor muscles to reverse the following embarrassing issues many men experience as they age:
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Weak erection
- Weak ejaculation
- Premature ejaculation
Research by the medical professionals lead to series of simple and complex kegel exercises for men to strengthen their pelvic floor muscles. This lead to the creation of the FDA approved Private Gym, available here.
Let’s get the legal stuff out of the way. I was recently contacted by the folks at Private Gym. They offered me a Private Gym Male Pelvic Muscle Exercise System in exchange for an unbiased product review. I was not offered any financial compensation for this product review, and the review and opinions of this male pelvic muscle exercise program are my own.
As men’s health blogger, I have written extensively on kegel exercises for men both for this blog and for other men’s health blogs, so I think I am petty well informed on this important yet often ignored men’s sexual health topic.
What is the Private Gym Kegel Exercise Program For Men?
Private Gym is a unique system that was developed in conjunction with Dr. Andrew Siegel, Assistant Professor of Urology at the University of Medicine of New Jersey, a board certified physician and surgeon at Hackensack University Medical Center, and by a team of world renowned urologists, physiotherapists, and sexual health educators, to help men over age 40 strengthen weak pelvic floor muscles,which helps improve sexual performance, reverse erectile dysfunction, stop premature ejaculation and improve weak erection,
This is the first FDA-registered, interactive, male pelvic muscle exercise program, that incorporates simple exercises and a resistance training tool to strengthen the male pelvic floor muscles.
75% improved erectile rigidity and strength (25% greatly improved)
90% experienced heightened orgasm intensity
40% improved ejaculatory control (25% greatly improved)
Just as doing muscle strengthening exercises at the gym to build muscle, tone and strengthen the body, if you don’t exercise pelvic floor muscles, they can become weak, and this can lead to male sexual health issues.
These male kegel exercises help create more rigid erections, can reverse erectile dysfunction, stop premature ejaculation, heighten orgasms, prevent incontinence as well as, support prostate health.
By strengthening male kegel muscles, you may be able to improve sexual performance and endurance, last longer in bed, naturally achieve a harder erection and learning to control your ejaculation to give your partner more intense sexual pleasure.
How Does Private Gym Work:
The science behind The Private Gym is simple. It is just like going to the gym. If you work out a muscle with resistance training, it will get stronger over time.
All it takes is 10 minutes a day, three days a week to supercharge your sexual performance, help prevent erectile dysfunction and begin to reverse its effects, and stop premature ejaculation by strengthening your pelvic muscles.
The medical experts behind the Private Gym kegel muscle exercise system developed the most effective, clinically proven male kegel exercise program to target, train, and strengthen the male pelvic muscles.
The male pelvic floor muscles support the male anatomy between the scrotum and rectum, which includes the penis, prostate gland, bladder and rectum.
As men age, their pelvic muscles can become weakened, thus leading to several issues, including:
- weak erections
- reduced sexual performance
- erectile dysfunction
- premature ejaculation
These common male sexual health issues can negatively affect a male’s self esteem and may prevent engaging in activities that can lead to sex.
So, get to the Gym….The Private Gym.
The Complete Male Kegel Muscle Exercise Program includes a four week Basic Training program, which is a series of simple pelvic muscle exercises specifically designed for men to create initial pelvic muscle strength.
The kegel muscle exercises can initially take just 3-5 minutes per day, and will increase in duration as you begin to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles.
Once Basic Training is complete, the program incorporates an additional four weeks of resistance training and the Private Gym’s patented, FDA registered weighted resistance ring and magnetic weight to further strengthen your pelvic floor muscles.
The weighted ring is placed around your erect penis, and you perform the special pelvic muscle exercises to lift your penis up and down, and places just the right amount of resistance to maximize pelvic muscle growth and strength.
Why Use the Private Gym Male Kegel Exercise System?
- This is the First FDA registered pelvic muscle exercise system for men.
- Works for men of all ages.
- This is a doctor designed 8-week male pelvic muscle training program, with a patented, one-size-fits-all resistance training ring and magnet, and an interactive DVD that shows you how to use the system.
- Clinically proven and recommended for men to strengthen their pelvic muscles to achieve improved erectile strength, create harder erections, reverse erectile dysfunction naturally, prevent premature ejaculation, reduce stress urinary incontinence and overactive bladder, and reduce prostate inflammation.
Private Gym Benefits:
- Strengthens male pelvic floor muscles in as little as 5 minutes per day
- Improves Sexual Performance and Pleasure
- Helps men achieve and maintain a harder erection
- Natural Erectile Dysfunction treatment
- Stops Premature Ejaculation
- Promotes Urinary Health
- Stops incontinence in older men
- Beneficial for Prostate Health
- Helps increase Bowel Control
- Treats Painful Tension Myalgia
- Eases and Prevents Saddle Sport Trauma
Study Results Summary:
- 75% improved erectile rigidity and strength (25% greatly improved)
- 90% experienced heightened orgasm intensity
- 40% improved ejaculatory control (25% greatly improved)
- 75% improved ejaculatory force (12% greatly improved)
- 90% improved confidence in the bedroom/sexual performance (50% greatly improved)
- 60% experienced increased sexual pleasure (38% greatly improved)
“As good as Viagra, without the costs and side effects,” Dr. Grace Dorey, The New York Times, July 2014.
Which Private Gym Program is Best for You?
Private Gym Male Kegel Exercise Program Purchase Options:
- Option 1: PRIVATE GYM BASIC TRAINING PROGRAM
- Option 2: PRIVATE GYM COMPLETE TRAINING PROGRAM
Latest posts by Ken Weiss (see all)
- Four Mental Disorders That Are More Common in Men than in Women - 08/17/2017
- How to Eat Your Way To Improve Memory - 08/16/2017
- 10 Nutritional Tips to Help Lower High Blood Pressure: - 08/10/2017