- Signs Of Balding And How To Deal With It
- 5 Things You Need To Know Before Buying A Prostate Health Supplement
- Can Kegel Exercises for Men Prevent Premature Ejaculation?
- Private Gym Kegel and Pelvic Exercise System For Men Review
- Effective Perineum Massage Techniques
- How To Get Rid of Stress Once and For all
- How to Eliminate Chronic Pain Naturally
Natural Pain Relief
Do you suffer from aching muscles or joints, especially lower back pain , sore shoulders, wrist pain, twisted knee or ankle pain as the result of an injury, muscle pull, broken bone, arthritis or just chronic pain? Muscle pain, painful joints or pain in any other part of your body is a natural response to disease in the body, and can also be a symptom of cancer.
If the pain in your body persists for more than two weeks or is not responsive to over the counter medications, such as aspirin or ibuprofen, see your doctor immediately for a physical to make sure the pain is not related to a serious condition, such a bone fracture, illness or disease.
While prescription medications are the most common treatment option doctors recommend, there are several natural pain relief products available that treat the source of the pain, or eliminate the pain without the side effects or risk of addiction to pain medications.
TENS Therapy (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) has become a popular natural pain management tool, once available only in a doctors office, is now FDA approved for home use. With TENS, electrical impulses radiate deep into the muscle tissue to stop the pain, and naturally improved blood flow to the affected area to allow the body to heal the damaged area. Generally within a few weeks most people report a significant reduction if not complete elimination of pain and inflammation.
You can learn about the Aurawave TENS Therapy Machine here.
These statements have not been evaluated
by the FDA. These products are not intended
to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Latest posts by Ken Weiss (see all)
- Four Mental Disorders That Are More Common in Men than in Women - 08/17/2017
- How to Eat Your Way To Improve Memory - 08/16/2017
- 10 Nutritional Tips to Help Lower High Blood Pressure: - 08/10/2017