- Signs Of Balding And How To Deal With It
- 5 Things You Need To Know Before Buying A Prostate Health Supplement
- Can Kegel Exercises for Men Prevent Premature Ejaculation?
- Private Gym Kegel and Pelvic Exercise System For Men Review
- Effective Perineum Massage Techniques
- How To Get Rid of Stress Once and For all
- How to Eliminate Chronic Pain Naturally
6 Causes of Erectile Dysfunction in Young Men
Six Causes of Erectile Dysfunction in Young Men
Erectile Dysfunction is usually a condition faced by men over the age of 50, but based on the large number of inquiries on blogs and forums from young men dealing with the symptoms of impotence and over 500 hits to my article titled “Can Men in Their 20’s and 30’s Have Erectile Dysfunction,” this demonstrates erectile dysfunction at all ages is a serious issue, and particularly erection problems in young men is a key issue these days. If you are in this age group and are dealing with erectile dysfunction, then you have come to the right place to learn about the issues of erectile dysfunction in young men.
What is Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile Dysfunction is not the same condition as premature ejaculation. Men with premature ejaculation are able to achieve an erection sufficient for sexual intercourse, but due to over stimulation of the penis, ejaculate within one to two minutes of beginning intercourse with their partner. Men with erectile dysfunction, on the other hand, are unable to achieve hard erections capable of vaginal penetration or are not able to achieve an erection at all.
Here are the 6 Leading Causes of Erectile Dysfunction in Young Men:
Erectile dysfunction is either physical or mental in nature. If you have erectile dysfunction and have a family history of heart disease, diabetes, multiple sclerosis, low testosterone or thyroid disease you should see your doctor for a physical to be checked for any of these conditions. Even if there is no family history of these conditions in your family, it is recommended to be checked for these diseases anyway to rule out causes of your youthful impotence.
Alcohol use. Excessive drinking of alcohol and binge drinking among young men, especially between the ages of 22 and 30, can lead to ED. I did my share of drinking in college, and found it was difficult to perform while intoxicated. Mild or moderate alcohol use can result in temporary impotence, and erections will return once the alcohol is out of your system. But, when drinking becomes excessive, it is believed that alcohol acts as a sedative on the central nervous system, thus depressing the male libido and sexual desire, which in turn inhibits the brain from sending signals to the heart to pump blood to the penis. A lack of blood flow to the penis prevents your ability to maintain or achieve an erection.
If alcohol use is excessive, you may want to seek out free rehab centers that offer drug treatment programs.
Smoking. Smoking and erectile dysfunction are related as smoking leads to plaque build up in the arteries called cardiovascular disease, which restricts blood flow through the veins. Arterial sclerosis from smoking restricts blood flow, and thus can prevent the massive amount of blood required for you to achieve an eretion, resulting in erectile dysfunction.
Obesity. Obesity and erectile dysfunction in men has unfortunately become an epidemic in this country, affecting children, teenagers, young adults and up. This disease tends to follow men and women through adulthood, if not addressed. Obesity leads to heart disease, diabetes and high blood pressure. This trifecta results in the three main medical causes of erectile dysfunction.
Diabetes. Millions of men with type 1 diabetes, which is the form of the condition you are born with, or the most common, type 2 diabetes, which develops primarily due to poor diet, are dealing with symptoms of erectile dysfunction. For men with type 2 diabetes and erectile dysfunction, the condition can be controlled with a natural erectile dysfunction cures, and a heart healthy diet. For men with diabetes, the American Association of Urology recommends using an erectile dysfunction pump for men with diabetes and erectile dysfunction.
Mental causes of sexual dysfunction include: depression, stress, anxiety and insomnia. When one of these conditions leads to ED, usually once the condition is cured normal sexual behavior returns. If you believe you have one of these conditions, see your doctor for an evaluation before beginning any treatment. One side effect of antidepressants is erectile dysfunction.
Natural Erectile Dysfunction Treatment:
- The best natural male supplement, based on my research to address the causes of erectile dysfunction, is Vimax. Most natural cures for impotence only address the issue of relaxing blood vessels to improve blood flow to increase erections. This natural erectile dysfunction cure differs in that is also includes ingredients to achieve harder erections, improves sexual desire and libido, stamina, sperm production and mental well being.
- If you have been diagnosed with depression, stress or anxiety and do not want to take an anti-depressant or anxiety medication due to the side effects, then Mind Over ED, by Joel Block, MD might be the remedy for you. This natural technique requires no pills, and uses your mind to help you overcome many of the issues that cause erectile dysfunction permanently. If you already suffer from impotence as a result of your mental issues, drugs that treat these condition also lead to erectile dysfunction, so you will be on a never ending chase to cure your erection problems. I have been using this technique for three years. It cured my stress and anxiety quickly and naturally. Read more about it here.
- If you smoke and have symptoms of ED, one of the best natural cures for erectile dysfunction is to quit smoking.
- If your weight is causing your erectile dysfunction, then read about the foods for erectile dysfunction that should be in your diet.
I hope this article has helped you understand the four leading causes of erectile dysfunction in young men, and how to address them. If you like this article, please leave a comment. We respond to all comments.
Articles you Might Be Interested In Reading
Mind Over ED is a breakthrough ED treatment by well-known psychologist, Dr. Joel Block that relies on changing your thoughts, not using drugs to cure erectile dysfunction. Sign Up Here to Get the First Three Chapters of Mind Over ED by Joel Block, MD for Free!
Latest posts by Ken Weiss (see all)
- Four Mental Disorders That Are More Common in Men than in Women - 08/17/2017
- How to Eat Your Way To Improve Memory - 08/16/2017
- 10 Nutritional Tips to Help Lower High Blood Pressure: - 08/10/2017