- What Hair Loss Treatment for Men is Best For you to Regrow Hair?
- Top 10 Foods that Increase Sperm Count
- What is the Benefit of Self Sabotaging Behavior?
- Best Penis Pump: Should You Use a Battery Operated or Manual Penis Pump?
- Can High Prolactin Levels Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
- What is the Secret for How to be Happy?
- 7 Benefits of Saw Palmetto Extract for Prostate Health
- How To Conceive a Baby After prostate surgery?
Five Common Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
Five Common Causes of Erectile Dysfunction in Men over 40
Erectile Dysfunction is a sexual dysfunction that prevents a man from achieving or maintaining an erection suitable for sexual intercourse. Millions of men face symptoms of this embarrassing condition, so you are not alone. The causes of erectile dysfunction are generally due to a physical or mental condition, such as heart disease, Type 2 Diabetes or stress that decreases blood flow, or blocks nerve stimulation from the brain necessary for sexual arousal and increased blood flow to the penis necessary for an erection.
Medical research shows there are generally common factors that cause erectile dysfunction. This article will address the 5 most common causes of erectile dysfunction.
Here are the Five Most Common Causes of Erectile Dysfunction:
1. Stress/anxiety: Stress and anxiety are common causes of erectile dysfunction. Stress causes the body to release the stress hormones adrenaline and cortisol, which prevents the body from responding to sexual desire stimulation and can cause erectile dysfunction.
2. Diabetes: Due to poor diet, lack of exercise, obesity, and insulin resistance, many young men now have Type II Diabetes. This condition causes many health issues, such as heart disease, high blood, and insulin resistance, which puts a major strain on the heart, which over time can limit blood flow to the penis and eventually cause erectile dysfunction in young men.
3. Alcohol and Drug Use: The use of alcohol and elicit drugs can cause erectile dysfunction due to to the impact these substances have on the central nervous system. The central nervous system directs all of the body’s major functions, such as blood flow and oxygen levels, and proper organ function. When drugs and alcohol are consumed, they act as a depressant on the central nervous system and can prevent the brain from sending chemical signals of sexual desire or can prevent the body from responding to these chemical messages, such as the inability to achieve or maintain an erection, and having a lack of sexual desire.
4. Smoking Cigarettes: The use of nicotine is one of the most common causes of erectile dysfunction in young men. Cigarettes contain over 3,000 carcinogens that affect the body. Prolonged exposure to the toxins in cigarette can cause plaque build up on the smooth inner lining of the blood vessels. This plaque build up makes it more difficult for blood to flow easily throughout the blood, causes stiffening of the blood vessels and arteries, called cardiovascular disease, raises blood pressure which causes inflammation in the body and ultimately makes the heart work harder, and this stress and strain will lead to ED as the body directs blood away from the penis to the brain and major organs of the body.
5. Lack of Interest in Your Partner: Are you interested in your partner, or is there a lack of sexual desire? People tend to avoid discussing the issue of sexual interest with their partner for fear of causing an argument or the relationship may end, but in reality the lack of interest or lack of sexual desire can cause erectile dysfunction. This is due to the brain will not trigger signals of arousal or sexual desire needed to cause an erection. Be honest with yourself and your partner. Does she do something that turns you off? If you discuss this with her, small changes may bring the spark back in the relationship.
The first thing to do if you think you have one of these causes of erectile dysfunction is not stress out. Stressing about about the ability to get or maintain a erection or to last longer in bed will only make your ED worse. If you begin to worry about your ability to get an erection or maintain an erection, your mind will begin to spin and will cause fear and worry in your mind, which can lead to performance anxiety, and will further exacerbate your erectile dysfunction.
If you are seeking a natural erectile dysfunction treatment to overcome the five major causes of erectile dysfunction in men<<<<< follow this link.
Latest posts by Ken Weiss (see all)
- Natural Treatment for Prostate Stones - September 25, 2015
- Prostate Health Product References - September 21, 2015
- 5 Ways to Eliminate Excessive Sweating – How to Stop Excessive Sweating Once and For all - September 8, 2015