- Best ED Treatment for Men over 40
- How To Get Rid of Stress Once and For all
- How to Eliminate Chronic Pain Naturally
- Five Benefits of a Penis Pump for Men with Diabetes
- Best Erectile Dysfunction Treatment for Men with Diabetes
- Three Methods to Lower PSA Levels
- Five Benefits of Prostate Massage
- Four Super Foods for Prostate Health
- Lester Levenson’s Amazing Story
Five Common Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
Do You Know the Five Common Causes of Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile Dysfunction, which was always considered a condition faced by middle aged men over 50 is now becoming a epidemic in young men, so if you are a young man experiencing problems maintaining or achieving an erection, you are not alone. The causes of erectile dysfunction in young men are generally either physical or mental. I decided it was time to provide some common sense information to young men with erectile dysfunction and what are some of the most common causes of ED in young men in their 20’s.
5 Common Causes of Erectile Dysfunction:
- Inability to get an erection
- Unable to maintain an erection suitable for sexual intercourse
- Erections are not as long or as hard as they used to be
- Can get an erection by myself, but not with my partner
- Can only get an erection with oral or manual stimulation
- Lose your erection while having sex
- Performance anxiety with a new partner
Do any of these sound like the impotency issues you are having? I am sure you are thinking, wait a minute I am 22 and should have an erection hard enough to cut glass, and should be able to go for hours, right?
If you are ready, follow this link >>>> to learn about a natural erectile dysfunction treatment for men to overcome the major causes of erectile dysfunction.
Here are the Five Most Common Causes of Erectile Dysfunction:
1. Stress/anxiety: Stress and anxiety are common causes of erectile dysfunction. Stress causes the body to release the stress hormones adrenaline and cortisol, which prevents the body from responding to sexual desire stimulation and can cause erectile dysfunction.
2. Diabetes: Due to poor diet, lack of exercise, obesity, and insulin resistance, many young men now have Type II Diabetes. This condition causes many health issues, such as heart disease, high blood, and insulin resistance, which puts a major strain on the heart, which over time can limit blood flow to the penis and eventually cause erectile dysfunction in young men.
3. Alcohol and Drug Use: The use of alcohol and elicit drugs can cause erectile dysfunction due to to the impact these substances have on the central nervous system. The central nervous system directs all of the body’s major functions, such as blood flow and oxygen levels, and proper organ function. When drugs and alcohol are consumed, they act as a depressant on the central nervous system and can prevent the brain from sending chemical signals of sexual desire or can prevent the body from responding to these chemical messages, such as the inability to achieve or maintain an erection, and having a lack of sexual desire.
4. Smoking Cigarettes: The use of nicotine is one of the most common causes of erectile dysfunction in young men. Cigarettes contain over 3,000 carcinogens that affect the body. Prolonged exposure to the toxins in cigarette can cause plaque build up on the smooth inner lining of the blood vessels. This plaque build up makes it more difficult for blood to flow easily throughout the blood, causes stiffening of the blood vessels and arteries, called cardiovascular disease, raises blood pressure which causes inflammation in the body and ultimately makes the heart work harder, and this stress and strain will lead to ED as the body directs blood away from the penis to the brain and major organs of the body.
5. Lack of Interest in Your Partner: Are you interested in your partner, or is there a lack of sexual desire? People tend to avoid discussing the issue of sexual interest with their partner for fear of causing an argument or the relationship may end, but in reality the lack of interest or lack of sexual desire can cause erectile dysfunction. This is due to the brain will not trigger signals of arousal or sexual desire needed to cause an erection. Be honest with yourself and your partner. Does she do something that turns you off? If you discuss this with her, small changes may bring the spark back in the relationship.
The first thing to do if you think you have one of these causes of erectile dysfunction is not stress out. Stressing about about the ability to get or maintain a erection or to last longer in bed will only make your ED worse. If you begin to worry about your ability to get an erection or maintain an erection, your mind will begin to spin and will cause fear and worry in your mind, which can lead to performance anxiety, and will further exacerbate your erectile dysfunction.
If you are seeking a natural erectile dysfunction treatment to overcome the five major causes of erectile dysfunction in men<<<<< follow this link.